Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I came here to make a Mjolnir suit, but then I was lurking around and saw a Samus topic, and, I have decided to make a samus suit instead, maybe using a different color scheme, and a few minor changes. And I have an old football helmet in my room that I think I can use to make the helmet, or build around it even.I just have a few Q's for adding lights and how I should do the power beam and other stuff. PLease answer or point out where I should look please. Thank you.
~Radio~

Now it depends.

IF your a girl making zero suit samus, ftw.

If your a guy making zero suit...no....please dont.

If your a guy/girl making a powersuit/varia suit, then DO IT. No one has finished a accurate set of armor besides nintendo themselves in an old 1994 japanese commercial. They had the powersuit done accurate and very nice looking.

by the way, never use a helmet as a base for another helmet, it will come out bigger and you will look like a bobble head. Many try this, and their helmets arent of the quality of a helmet made from scratch.

iamyourcousin228 said:
MC is way siicker. Go with him. Make samus later. But welcome to 405ht!
yeah welcome and MC armor would be a good starter armor. :lol: ..for you unless you are totally up to the cuts and bruises that you will go through to get it done :p

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Now it depends.

IF your a girl making zero suit samus, ftw.

If your a guy making zero suit...no....please dont.

If your a guy/girl making a powersuit/varia suit, then DO IT. No one has finished a accurate set of armor besides nintendo themselves in an old 1994 japanese commercial. They had the powersuit done accurate and very nice looking.

by the way, never use a helmet as a base for another helmet, it will come out bigger and you will look like a bobble head. Many try this, and their helmets arent of the quality of a helmet made from scratch.
I laughed so freaking hard.

ive seen some samus armor cosplays but if i had a girlfriend and we were cng id make her be zero suit and i'd where my armor lol! id lose by default

making zero suit would be like making corontra (or however her name is spelled) from halo, she has a tight jump suit with detail on it. making the gun would be easy since it's small, if you molded it, you could find a way to change it into her emergency whip, and velcro on a whip piece...meh I dunno....just make the dang power/varia suit.

OR PHAZON SUIT, that suit is the best.

AoBfrost said:
making zero suit would be like making corontra (or however her name is spelled) from halo, she has a tight jump suit with detail on it. making the gun would be easy since it's small, if you molded it, you could find a way to change it into her emergency whip, and velcro on a whip piece...meh I dunno....just make the dang power/varia suit.

OR PHAZON SUIT, that suit is the best.
cortana

Okay.... I have no clue how else to start my Varia suit ;___;
And off topic, but @ IronCobra, do you play drums? I only ask because tama makes Hi-Hat and bass drum peddles called iron cobras.

Fragclone said:
yeah seriously havent you heard the song?
Sweet Cortana! Dun Dun Dun! This AI's never been so blue! I Can't Wait! Dun Dun Dun! Guilty Spark tried to kill you!

I just thought of something, can any of you think of anything to make using a gas mask? I have a military isralian (SP) gas mask with a removable filter.
I just though of that and maybe that could start out something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back