Hi All! - Speeddemon6 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

speeddemon6

Hey guys, just another noob here. :p

I have been looking at making a suit of Mjolnir armour for about six months now, and I have seen what a lot of people are capable of.

My initial design for my suit will be based on EVA ( You know... the 'ALL SNIPERS SHOOT ME NOW!!!' helmet ), but the visor is retractable ( I have to breathe, you know ). Also, the helmet WILL have a cap to it, coming down in a wide, inverted 'V' shape, or just a bar down the middle like the Roman foot soldier's helmet protecting the bridge of the nose.

Secondly, My chest-peice, or breastplate, will have thin bush bars across the lights. My forearms and the side of my upper arms will have an extra layer of protection, or a gauntlet, covering the top of the forearm. Same goes for my thighs and shins.

Thirdly, my Powerpack will have a holster for my weapons, when i trade them, or if I build a to-scale BR and Sniper (human). Also, my thighs will have holsters for Magnums/SMGs.

I am considering a black and white camouflage paintjob with obviously a snow-white or black visor colour scheme.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and have contemplated on many different designs for a suit since the start of summer of 08.

If anyone has any questions or advice on my suit, go ahead. Im a noob, remember?

Welcome to the 405th! If you plan on turning this into a progress thread, I suggest getting some pics up quicklike. Other than that, sounds like a plan.

I love it when people have their entire build planned out, everything goes much quicker and smoother than. Good luck with the build, sounds like it will turn out well.

This is a spam thread, hes got a nearly exact same topic like 5 lines above this one on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back