HI! i decided to make armor too, heres some teasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly got no idea, i think ist like a sticker, he explaned o me when i asked him but, i didnt got the idea really well, when he does it, ill try to learn so i can tell you guyz

thanks !
i have the plans for all the suit, but i planend trought stages, so i can focus in one at the time.

yeah i guess its like that, i dont know how to exlain it in english in spanish we call it polarizado... XP
thansk for the welcome, ill keep working!

They have sheets of mirror'd window things at home depot/lowes which I'm not sure if they have them in mexico but you could find something of the sort, its just a peel and stick kind of thing, probably what your friend is doing. Goodluck

Ah, I see. Some kind of adhesive foil.

I thought maybe he had something that works on heavily curved surfaces :)

home depot here isa it short of supplies, so i dont really think they have the mirror ones. but ill ask him where can ibuy the stuff.

hey! whats cracking! my friend is goingo to mirror the visro, when i asked him about how much it will cost, he said hell do it for free!
now that saves money XD ill post pics as soon as a have the visor back

HEY LONG TIME, well just a few days, this weekend i worked on the fiberglass stage of the helmet, o also added the fiber i nthe inside, i got some primer on it so ui can see the details for the bondo, next step:BONDO.
what is your opinion 405th?
halo_helmet_teaser_5_by_2nekos-d34dgwf.jpg

Attachments

• halo_helmet_teaser_5_by_2nekos-d34dgwf.jpg
    halo_helmet_teaser_5_by_2nekos-d34dgwf.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 183
if you can print A4, then it is easier, but regular letter should work just fine. You may have to splice it together, but it will work either way.

by splice it together you mean, i separate the chest pieces in two: front & back, fiberglass em separately then join them toghether by straps?

That's not quite what I was saying, but that is how you connect the front and the back together. What I was trying to say was by using letter size paper the pieces might not fit completely on one page, and will have to be printed on two or more sheets. If that is the case, it isn't a big problem, you will just have to cut the pieces out, and then glue them together to make it one piece. It isn't hard or complicated, instead of folding a tab, you just leave it flat on that one section. It will make more sense once you try to put it together.

ill print it on A4 i dont want to have problems with sizes or the pieces, i had that problem with the helmet and honetly i dont want it again.
but thank you for the suggestion

anyone can help me?
im thinking in printing the pep files in cardstock letter size, is it a good size? will it fit to my body? i printed the helmet on legal size and fits well (a little big for foaming inside ) but i want to know if you guyz printed the other armor pieces in letter format, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back