HI! i decided to make armor too, heres some teasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL! maybe wen you come to visit we can hang out!
are yo in a halo armor proyect?
it would be awesome to gather to goof off, maybe to show you the town around!

this looks awesome!
just remember, when you harden it, to do a thin layer of resin first.
id hate to see something that looks that nice to be warped.

yeah i did, the first layer of resin was very thin, guess you havent seen the rest of the thread XD but thanks for the tip!

HI there spartans, just updating my little progress (lol, sounded like my little pony) anyway uhm, i made a trial for the fore arm and the hanplates, as well you can see in the resin pic, nevertheless, the forearm piece has left me more than dissapointed, it seems that it is too small to cover my arm completely, ill resize the piece an try it again, ill guess il make it 4 cm larger, whatcha think?
in other news, the handplates i made i think look cool enough for now, ill maybe redo em, who knows, maybe after my first suit of armor.
iknow i am putting a lot of battle damage in the concept, iwant my armor look that way, many battles with the covenant XD

armor_teaser_1_by_2nekos-d36ds9y.jpg

Attachments

• armor_teaser_1_by_2nekos-d36ds9y.jpg
    armor_teaser_1_by_2nekos-d36ds9y.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 208
well guyz, i know i havent been doing any update, thats because i have no usable pc, my laptop needs to be repaired (keeps going off for no reason, it heats like an engine then it turns off) and i had to sell my macbook because i leaved college, yeah ya know, its very hard and sad when you wake up in the morning and realize that what youre doing its not what you belived it was going to be, i thought that grapgic desing was a good career for me, but two years of frustation, ass teachers and not very good grades on the last semester opened my eyes, that was not for me.

i decided to stay in martial arts, thatt where my heart is, 7 years of practice and still having love
for it has to mean something.

anyways, i dont have pictures ofd my pieces for now, ill try to get a camera or a webcam, meanwhile i can tell you that i got a dremel tool borrowd from a frind, that REALLY helped me doing the details on the forearms, (yeah, theyre finished!!!) i also got the right gloves for the hanplates.
i am peping the biceps and adjusting the chest pieces to be printed, oh! i also got some foam on my mark VI hgerlmet, now it fits very well and is very comfortable.
anyway, i was letting you know that i havent stopped on my project or anything, i am just having thecnical difficulties.

cheers, and happy new year to all of ya.
this post was made on my sisters PC.

Its good to see you have found what you like. If you have to work for the rest of your life might as well do something you love. Looking forward to more updates.

hey! i promised domer pictures updates of my forearm pieces, here i proudly present ... my handplates, forearms complete.
tell me your opinion spartans!

halo_armor_update_by_2nekos-d39r6mt.jpg

Attachments

• halo_armor_update_by_2nekos-d39r6mt.jpg
    halo_armor_update_by_2nekos-d39r6mt.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 210
Hey! long time with no updates!, i have been kinda busy around here, BUT i managed myself to complete the left arm of the armor, im working on the right bice, few ore steps to start working on the chest, SO exited!!!!

here i leave you some pictures.
halo_armor_update__by_2nekos-d3cp136.jpg

please tell me your opinion so i can improve my work.

Attachments

• halo_armor_update__by_2nekos-d3cp136.jpg
    halo_armor_update__by_2nekos-d3cp136.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 303
Welcome to the 405th. A bit late for me to say. Good job on your build so far. Love your sense of humor. A definite must for these type of projects. Wish you luck on the rest of your build.

thanks for ye welcome, hahah glad you like my lame jokes i just like to have fun with the thinks i do, this new hobbie gives me hours of fun, and its all due this site.
thanks fot the wishful thinking!

Roger that sir!.
great man build awesome spartans.
and i am a great man myself!
cuz im spartan 1337!
*shields charges up & helmets visor activates*

GUH?!

this sums my halo fan history...

halo_rage_guy_comic_by_2nekos-d3drul1.png

i made this in the rage comic builder on memebase...

Attachments

• halo_rage_guy_comic_by_2nekos-d3drul1.png
    halo_rage_guy_comic_by_2nekos-d3drul1.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back