hi i'm new at this i am a New York dude and i am a big fan of halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard you have just begun a long journey into darkness lol.. foam is fun get a heat gun if you don't have one it can help shape bends, glue guns can leave beads that look like weld lines, contact cement I hear is great /seamless, a dremel or rotary tool with plenty of sanding drums. You have joined a great and supportive community and I can't wait to see your build.

Welcome Spartan Mclark! Here is a link to a thread that contains a bunch of delicious info on getting started with foam smithing:

Welcome Mclark!

Everything you need to know to make your dreams come true is already on this site. Most of the questions you have will have been asked and answered many times through the years. But, it will take work for you to learn and it will take practice for you to get good. Check out the tutorial section and tutorial index then create a build thread in the new recruit section to show your progress and ask your questions!

Good luck and happy building!

Welcome aboard you have just begun a long journey into darkness lol.. foam is fun get a heat gun if you don't have one it can help shape bends, glue guns can leave beads that look like weld lines, contact cement I hear is great /seamless, a dremel or rotary tool with plenty of sanding drums. You have joined a great and supportive community and I can't wait to see your build.
thanks for the tips! i have started my suit already you can see what i have done so far in media (its a little slopy tho)

thanks for the tips! i have started my suit already you can see what i have done so far in media (its a little slopy tho)
Love the chest remodel we needed an up dated one. I'm currently stuck in my planning process if I want to do a grenadier layover or just build the grenadier out right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back