Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR Gunzilla

Hello
Im David aka TR Gunzilla ( TR stand for my personal team ''team rocket'')
I found the site when i was searching pic of 117 on google lawl
Anyway , it look pretty nice

Cya.!

Welcome. Hope you make some armor. Every question you have is on this site. Remember to search and read all the stickies befor you ask a question. Again welcome and happy armor making! :p

iamyourcousin228 said:
Welcome. Hope you make some armor. Every question you have is on this site. Remember to search and read all the stickies befor you ask a question. Again welcome and happy armor making! :p

couldn't have said it any better

and

welcome to the 405th!

Last edited by a moderator:
iamyourcousin228 said:

I've been trying to make one , but i ran out of cardboard

i'm , atm , finishing the helmet ,i'll post some pic soon

Zaso117 said:
couldn't have said it any better

and

welcome to the 405th!
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. First thing you need to do...read the stickies. And when you have questions...read the stickies. And after that, if your question still isn't answered search. After that, if you still have some questions, make a topic.

Hello David!
Welcome to the 405th! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. :) Remember to search/ask about things you're unsure about! :D

welcome to the forums hope we can help with anything u need if u dont find ur answer in the stickies, and good luck on making ur suit.

Thans to all of you

PS : Helmet finished , starting the ''boots and gloves'' soon

Torso is done too , looking great , Painting it tomorow.
ill give you guys some pics soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back