High Detail H3 Marine Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre Battle

Jr Member
i am doing this for you the community, The 405th this will be an exclusive and like i said in my previous thread this is to only be posted on the 405th no where else and if it is i will not be releasing the rest of the armor if i decide to make it.

Thank you for those who have supported me and special thanks to Ral Partha for unfolding this and helping me make this model a reality.

HD Marine Chest PDO:
http://www.4shared.com/file/58819648/e8f41...Tre_Battle.html

HD Marine Shoulder PDO:
http://www.4shared.com/file/58819686/a3f97...Tre_Battle.html.

HD Marine Helmet PDO:
http://www.4shared.com/file/59437924/f7ee5...Tre_Battle.html

on a side note anyone who downloads thanks and credit would be appreciated but not required and

as far as scaling is concerned i would say pick a rough estimate measure the a good distance that the pieces should cover and then find the appropriate support strut. then do the math and adjust from there.

me personaly i measured the area that i liked the shoulders to cover i came up with about 17 cm so i tried that and it was perfect size.

as far as the chest i still havent gotten a chance to assemble although 38 cm seems to be a good size for me

thanks everyone i am just finishing up the support struts and making it more accurate then i will be sending it on over to Ral Partha then i plan on releasing it almost as soon as i get it back, cause i figured with Dcon right around the corner maybe someone will want to be wearing this or sumthing.

i know there will be alot of spartans there but not everyone starts off at the top gotta be a regular marine at least at sum point and i want to offer that. besides it will be like darth vader and his storm troopers except in the halo universe and it will be the good guys, the master chief and the marines.

so expect a release i guess in about a week or two tops maybe sooner. i also will be working on making shoulders while ral partha unfolds this so i might be finished with em by tonight and posting pics here tomorrow afternoon

Tre Battle said:
thanks for compliments :D i have just sent the file over to Ral Partha im now fully finished on my end.
Ultimo Supremo Mi Amigo!
Cant wait for this to come out, however, instead of just leaving all the unfolding to one person, you should release it to the whole community and get more unfolds, because different people like different styled unfolds. - Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
Ice said:
Ultimo Supremo Mi Amigo!
Cant wait for this to come out, however, instead of just leaving all the unfolding to one person, you should release it to the whole community and get more unfolds, because different people like different styled unfolds. - Ice

hmm well idk not really too much of a big deal to me who here wants to unfold it besides ral partha

yea we do and i think the main reason we dont have that many is because there was never really a somewhat accurate source for the armor and it meant you would have to make it from scratch until now i am tryna offer the option of Marine to people.

i just started a quick helmet almost finished will post pics tomorrow its not as detailed and probably well definately not as good as vrogy's but no one really knows when he will be releasing his files so i figured i'd make at least something as a temporary helmet for people before they decide to make vrogy's.

this will be my second attempt at the helmet, but im confident because my modeling style has changed that it will look much better than my last one.

i'll keep you all posted.

Tre Battle said:
hmm well idk not really too much of a big deal to me who here wants to unfold it besides ral partha
Actually, thats why I said that basically, I was shyly trying to say I want to unfold the files also. :whistle: - Ice

Ice said:
Actually, thats why I said that basically, I was shyly trying to say I want to unfold the files also. :whistle: - Ice

you know what knock your self out the official unfold will be done by Ral Partha that is the one i will be posting but if you want to unfold it for yourself and possibly others feel free im sure he wont mind. though he has already started so expect his by at the earliest this weekend

here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/571672...igh_Detail.html

knock yourself out

Tre Battle said:
you know what knock your self out the official unfold will be done by Ral Partha that is the one i will be posting but if you want to unfold it for yourself and possibly others feel free im sure he wont mind. though he has already started so expect his by at the earliest this weekend

here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/571672...igh_Detail.html

knock yourself out
I will most certainly not knock myself out, then I couldnt do the unfold xD Ill get started... - Ice

awsome job an this marine armor tre battle! ive been wating for something this accurate. and ill build it as soon as its unfolded! keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back