High Detail Jorge Armor files Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would realy like a file for the backpack, it looks like a sketchup model. I'd like just that, or a raw obj if you could.

-Konstantin

I realise this is a "dead" thread and this is frowned upon or whatever but have there been any nww developments on this?
I absolutely LOVE your work and i really woukd like your cad files if possible. Trust me i dont want to take your hard earned work
From you It would just help in the 3d printing process...
Hope to hear from you.
Shadowslayer552

If the thread is dead, and you know it is, and you're specifically asking the OP a question, consider sending him a PM rather than reviving a dead thread.

Props: ODST v.3 going on the v.4 need to be able to crouch better.

Hey there! Thanks for the input, but this thread has been dead for almost three years now - please remember, when posting, to consider the date of the last post. If it's been over three months, please try not to post unless it's really important!

Is there still a way to download files for the backpack? Because i would love to make myself one. Yeah i know this is a super dead thread but its worth a try asking.

Is there still a way to download files for the backpack? Because i would love to make myself one. Yeah i know this is a super dead thread but its worth a try asking.

Hello, this is the second thread that has not been posted in in several years that you have "bumped" to ask about Jorge's backpack files. Please understand that this behavior is considered "Necro-Posting" and is viewed as extremely poor internet etiquette. In fact, this thread itself is rife with multiple warnings and comments on the poor behavior of Necro-Posting. If you do not see a thread that covers your topic or question that is less than a few months old, please do feel free to make a new one. Bumping up old threads, such as this 4 year old one, or the 9 year old thread you tried to bump earlier push down and "Bury" the new, current, active threads that are more likely to have the information and help you need. Most of the people in this thread have not logged into the Forums since 2016 or 2017, and are therefore unlikely to see your request and be able to help. Also, any links to files posted in a thread that are several years old are more than likely not going to be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back