Props Higher Req Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagtagVenom

Hey guys I’m currently sporting the Gamestop Energy Sword; debating picking up a boomco magnum just to say I have a Sidearm and I’ve got a Resin Knife that I got from Hitbox.
My question is, where and how much I can track down a higher quality Energy Sword, a Halo 5 variation of the ODST Silenced Magnum (preferably one with a moving slide and droppable mag[I LOVE reloading when I’m bored]) and a Sturdy Sheath for my combat knife.
It may be a shot in the dark but can anyone help?

Well, depending on how much you want to spend, I know Rancid Props makes energy swords made from plexiglass and super cool LEDs. As for the magnum, I'm not sure of anyone that makes a Halo 5 variant, and a knife sheath you might want to get a hold of someone who's good with molding kydex.

Well, depending on how much you want to spend, I know Rancid Props makes energy swords made from plexiglass and super cool LEDs. As for the magnum, I'm not sure of anyone that makes a Halo 5 variant, and a knife sheath you might want to get a hold of someone who's good with molding kydex.
I mean it’s not gonna be in the immediate future but I do wanna get one of those Plexiglass Energy Swords; they look and sound so much better than the Gamestop one.
I’ve been told there are at least a couple that do the 5 variant; but I can’t for the life of me track one down.
And the sheath... I’m at a loss there hahaha

Hey guys I’m currently sporting the Gamestop Energy Sword; debating picking up a boomco magnum just to say I have a Sidearm and I’ve got a Resin Knife that I got from Hitbox.
My question is, where and how much I can track down a higher quality Energy Sword, a Halo 5 variation of the ODST Silenced Magnum (preferably one with a moving slide and droppable mag[I LOVE reloading when I’m bored]) and a Sturdy Sheath for my combat knife.
It may be a shot in the dark but can anyone help?
If you are looking for an ODST Magnum search here:FFA series number 15 : Modular M6H gun + variations
http://405th.com/forums/threads/ffa-series-number-19-reworked-odst-m6.44990/

I’ll have to take a look at this when I get back to my computer; is this a Resin or a Print weapon?
Yeah. Take a look at Timuche props on Facebook. He has some superb casts for sale. He's a member of the forum: Timuche
I've been meaning to buy one of those beauties myself. Haven't quite gotten around to it.

Tell you what, ive wanted to make a sword myself for quite a while. If you're interested, maybe we can work out something mutually beneficial. I might be able to model you an energy sword with a nice hilt/blade if you can find someone with a vacuum former to make a couple clear PETG versions. I can 3D print the hilt and prepare a vacuum form mold for the blade. You could probably take the guts from the mattel sword and put it in the new one and save some money. So we'd just make two swords. One for you, one for me. No promises, though.

Yeah. Take a look at Timuche props on Facebook. He has some superb casts for sale. He's a member of the forum: Timuche
I've been meaning to buy one of those beauties myself. Haven't quite gotten around to it.

Tell you what, ive wanted to make a sword myself for quite a while. If you're interested, maybe we can work out something mutually beneficial. I might be able to model you an energy sword with a nice hilt/blade if you can find someone with a vacuum former to make a couple clear PETG versions. I can 3D print the hilt and prepare a vacuum form mold for the blade. You could probably take the guts from the mattel sword and put it in the new one and save some money. So we'd just make two swords. One for you, one for me. No promises, though.
Oh wow, I really appreciate the offer! But, my connections list is very limited, I don’t know anyone with a vaccuformer and I’m not sure where to look haha
But I Suppose if I ever figure it out I can let you know?

Oh wow, I really appreciate the offer! But, my connections list is very limited, I don’t know anyone with a vaccuformer and I’m not sure where to look haha
But I Suppose if I ever figure it out I can let you know?
Ya betcha. I'm located in Washington and I'm a friend of Hitbox (Jacob), so you should be able to hunt me down fairly easily. Might see ya at a con or two.

I have some other projects to finish up beforehand, so we can arrange something soonish. Would be a good summer project.

Ya betcha. I'm located in Washington and I'm a friend of Hitbox (Jacob), so you should be able to hunt me down fairly easily. Might see ya at a con or two.

I have some other projects to finish up beforehand, so we can arrange something soonish. Would be a good summer project.
Oh cool! Haha Hitbox is good people, I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him, and I certainly wouldn’t have the chest piece I wanted!
So yeah! I’ll definitely see you around, and I’ll be taking some summer trips up to Hang and build with Jacob so I can get PAX ready

While it would take the fun out of building, it's too bad some company doesn't just mass-produce some of this stuff. I guess low demand and the cost of tooling up is what stops them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back