homemade actionfigure weopons

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord powdow

hi i wanted to make some action figure weopons (halo3)for my joyride action figures. has any one tryed this? if so how did you do it? thax

lord powdow said:
hi i wanted to make some action figure weopons (halo3)for my joyride action figures. has any one tryed this? if so how did you do it? thax
bad grammar and look at Callous' topic. Locked soon. Correct your grammer please. Don't try to pretend to be a 4th grader. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for being a BIT not true.
Bad Grammar is ok if it is understandable like this.
No, I don't think anyone has made Action-Figure sized weapons yet. You would need skills in clay.

And guys, you ARENT the mods, so stop acting like them.-

Ares said:
Hey, thanks for being a BIT not true.
No, I don't think anyone has made Action-Figure sized weapons yet. You would need skills in clay.

And guys, you ARENT the mods, so stop acting like them.-
Were acting like them because we are trying to help the forums. Oh and yes Callous made Action Figure Weapons so please dont yell at me unless you know what your talking about.

Heres the link:http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3417

Last edited by a moderator:
He made them for 1/6th or "G.I. Joe" scale.
No, your only making the forum worse.

i never saw the other weopons but im doing halo 3 stuff suck as gravity hammer of spartan laser my grammer could be alot worse and if people can understand it its fine also im onvacation so my brains turned off thanx ares

:cautious:

*sighs*

Ok. No one's yelling at anyone. It's good to give advice, but don't type in colors. That confuses people. It's ok if there is a little misspelling, he can edit it.

Yes, someone has done this. Go find Callous's topic...Leading had a link above.

Callous made them out of clay and paint. Simple, but tedious.

-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back