Hot new thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Here are the new thighs I got from Adam and modified.

They still need a little work and weathering. Let me know what you think, what could be improved.

After I get these tweaked, I'll get some new full suit pics up to show the difference.

HPIM1094.jpg

HPIM1095.jpg

old thighs

gallery_762_8_1172608.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
Here are the new thighs I got from Adam and modified.

They still need a little work and weathering. Let me know what you think, what could be improved.

After I get these tweaked, I'll get some new full suit pics up to show the difference.

HPIM1094.jpg

HPIM1095.jpg

old thighs

gallery_762_8_1172608.jpg
those thighs are sweet!!! makes me want to go and finish making mine. To bad its 30 degrees outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look like a vast improvement Sigma...

One question: the holes above the knees look a litle funky.... they don't seem to match... Are you going to fix that?

Sean Bradley said:
They look like a vast improvement Sigma...

One question: the holes above the knees look a litle funky.... they don't seem to match... Are you going to fix that?

agreed

Xavier- Adam uses a single right side semi-reversable thigh for his suit so I trimmed both of them down to fit a 6ft human instead of a 7ft Spartan, cut more room for joint movement then carefully cut the back of one and added the light panel grooves to become the front of my left thigh.

Edit: yeah the light holes need to be better aligned but I need to back them with some more bondo first before I accidentaly cut through the cast.

Sigma-LS said:
Xavier- Adam uses a single right side semi-reversable thigh for his suit so I trimmed both of them down to fit a 6ft human instead of a 7ft Spartan, cut more room for joint movement then carefully cut the back of one and added the light panel grooves to become the front of my left thigh.
Edit: yeah the light holes need to be better aligned but I need to back them with some more bondo first before I accidentaly cut through the cast.

i was just about to explain all of that to Sean, now i dont have to type it ;)

i still need to add the light holes to mine, right now its just painted on.

FYI i was never really a fan of NAS. There gears armor is awsome but MC looked wierd. Like the back of the helmet and everything.

inner right thigh is lower than the left. was that you or adam? which is original and which is changed?

The one on my left is the altered one but the inner thighs were mostly like that. Looks like I might have to trim the left one down. :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back