How Adam Attaches His Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the wrong place to be asking that kind of stuff.

Go ask it in the molded armor forum, EVERYTHING will be explained there.

"This is the way the world ends." - Hell yes.

Nice vid! I was thinking to use velcro to attach all my armor I like the straps and buckles too. Thanks Adam!

I watch this over and over so I can get an idea of how I want to set up my strapping system. Anyways, the nylon sack for the head, I suppose I can pick one up from my local robber? :p

very impressive Adam. the only thing i had a problem is that, how do you attach the straps on the thighs and all the other armor pieces.it's was kinda hard to know how you attach the straps in the video. can you explain how you attach the straps. thank you

Velcro or buckles work, You sew velcro to the strapping, and have some adhered to the armor itself and just hook it on.

There is a loop on each thigh and he puts the under belt through each loop, simple but works and if you have worn a thigh piece it slides if you run.

Doo 2000 said:
Hi guys, i am a noob at making molds of armour but NOT MUCH ELSE! SO STOP CALLING ME A NOOB!
the question...
What about buying parts? how much would it be to buy the helmet? Weapon? Also, do you hae any molds of the armour or weapon or helmet I could use, or buy, or borrow once you know mw better?
This question goes for anybody!
please answer.

These are not questions to be posted, learn alittle bit about who does what around here and then send whomever a PM about possible buying. Remember, the 405th does NOT sale armor.

Oh and dont Necro-post, especially if your post has nothing really to do with the OP ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol you wanna buy a set of adam's armor? i saw it once on ebay for upwards of $9000.

also, if you buy armor and mold it, thats recasting, and thats a big no-no.

other than that, stop being so defensive about your noob-liness. its okay.

I am a fair guy, I will not duplicaate armour (unless you say so hehe) i am just looking to find bits and pieces of armor to put together into a full suit. how much WOULD it be if you were to sell me...
helmet
gloves/guantlets
boots/legs
weapons

Also, would you alow my to duplicate them if I gave you almost ALL if the credit?
sorry for posting here, will post in the other one next time

(I LOVE being a noob) ROFLCOPTER (?)

Duplication of armor is a definite WRONG ANSWER! Unless the person you bought it from gives you permission. It's not your work so you have no right to copy it and sell it. As for buying parts, a helmet will run you minimum of 200+, the other parts included will probably total around 600-800 depending on the quality. The Q&A Team is your friend.

1. That video is not of Mark VI armor, fyi

2. i find your avatar offensive and inappropriate, please change it.

3. duplicating armor is wrong

4. dont hijack this thread

5. please read the rules of this forum, and follow them.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
1. That video is not of Mark VI armor, fyi

2. i find your avatar offensive and inappropriate, please change it.

3. duplicating armor is wrong

5. please read the rules of this forum, and follow them.

1. it is supposed to be the closest thing to the ailian/human/superman armour

2. I am going to change it, I am creating a new one right...now

3. I said that i would ONLY IF THEY SAY IT IS OK (see?)

5. I am going there right after my avatar is finished and uploaded

Doo 2000 said:
1. it is supposed to be the closest thing to the ailian/human/superman armour

2. I am going to change it, I am creating a new one right...now

3. I said that i would ONLY IF THEY SAY IT IS OK (see?)

5. I am going there right after my avatar is finished and uploaded

1. That is not the closest thing to alien/human/superman armor - that is a suit developed in Canada that apparently no one was interested in.

2. You need to change it immediately.

3. You have been told by PM about this. Stop.

5. Do it now before you make another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back