How awesome would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

For the 405th, and the 501st to all have a paintball/ Airsoft war. Sure we'd be dang outnumbered but come on.
1 Spartan= 235 Stormtroopers. LOL. What do you guys think. Wouldn't that be awesome. Oh since this thread is kinda pointless ill add something.
Does anyone know when they'll be finishing the Xbox Live Server Updates.

...Paintballing/Airsoft is really a bad idea for people in armor. I don't think that people who have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours on there armor really want to go and get paint and dents in there armor, or possibly ruin it forever. Now if you mean we should do it without armor on that seems more understandable.

I didn't know that they where updating the XBL server.. :lol:

Well, if we all had paintball proof armor that could be cleaned and look good as new, then heck ya!! That would be insane. Odds are us, 200. Them, 5000. Looks like an even fight. Seems impossible? Thats what Spartans were trained for, to do the impossible. HOO-RAH!

SpArtan-270 said:
Well, if we all had paintball proof armor that could be cleaned and look good as new, then heck ya!! That would be insane. Odds are us, 200. Them, 5000. Looks like an even fight. Seems impossible? Thats what Spartans were trained for, to do the impossible. HOO-RAH!

nice enthusiasm... but no, we lack the training/awesomeness of a true spartan .....and.... like gamerguy55 said people wont ruin/dent/get paintball paint on their armors.... i would join in and break my armor of course (not very strong for what it looks) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant move too good in chief armor, and you cant move too good in stormtrooper armor, everyone would be sitting ducks.

Pfft. Paintball is for panzis who like finger painting with their guns. Airsoft is a MANS sport. Thats why im a teen and im playing it. Cuz I r teh manliest here.

Wreck your expensive suit of armor in a airsoft/paintball game. Smart choice!

Professional airsoft guns can penetrate rough and hard surfaces, if you have pep armor, you will have holes in the suit, if you have molded, you will have big dents.

If someone shot my TK armour with a paintball, things would probably get quite violent pretty fast unless a cheque book got pulled out VERY quickly.

lol!! you just dont understand. if you have molded plastic armor it SHOULD hold up to a paintball and if it dont its not armor lol.

Durlaburban said:
lol!! you just dont understand. if you have molded plastic armor it SHOULD hold up to a paintball and if it dont its not armor lol.
Remember even though plastic, it's a costume, it's not real metal for you to run around in and be shot at. Even molded armor can crack from your weight crushing down on it, if you fall down to get away from the paintballs, you will crush your shoulder area on the chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people have fiberglass molded suits, fiberglass being brittle but strong, will still crack easily if you run around and use it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back