How can I clean my fiberglass armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.....apparently history isn't something they teach back in Carolina....Dinosaurs are from the Mesozoic Era. There were no dinosaurs in the paleolithic age. Wow I just remembered.....your thread derailment powers!!!!!

No..... must resist!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wouldn't go w/ the mason jar......from can to jar is too much like from one pocket to the other. Its the same deal.
Ha! Dirtdives you just replied to the wrong thread. I think you meant to reply to BlackPlague711. :D:D:D:D:D

Oh. Well...I was in a private school at the time. A Christian private school, mind you. So...According to the Bible, there were no such thing as cavemen...And the earth is not millions of years old. To everyone their own worldview, I guess.

And what are you talking about, DD? You are definitely old, you must be on the wrong thread:
I wouldn't go w/ the mason jar......from can to jar is too much like from one pocket to the other. Its the same deal.
OOOOLLLLDDDDDDDD HA HAAA!:D:D:D:D:D

Hopefully just airing it out will get rid of whatever smell is left. If not just hit it with some more Febreeze every once in a while.

A product that's really great if you still need to get the smell out is Nature's Miracle. One of the best products I've used on the rare occasion I have to clean something my cat has used as a litterbox. Gets out that ammonia smell that just seems to linger no matter what you do.

A product that's really great if you still need to get the smell out is Nature's Miracle. One of the best products I've used on the rare occasion I have to clean something my cat has used as a litterbox. Gets out that ammonia smell that just seems to linger no matter what you do.
OK thanks I think I actually may have that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back