How Can I Make Pictures Into Links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belakor @ Jun 12 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I edited your sig for you but to show how to do it here's the code I used:
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>Done.gif</div>

What you do is just add the link as you normally could but instead of adding text for the link name you paste you IMG code:
Link to you image goes here[/.img][./url][/b]
Without the "." of course ;)</div>
Ah, thanks Belakor! I was using some sort of <a> code or somesort. And Thanks for editing my sig, saves me some work! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keegan @ Jun 13 2008, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ah, thanks Belakor! I was using some sort of <a> code or somesort. And Thanks for editing my sig, saves me some work! :lol:</div>
No problem :) I think that's the code for other forums, never really used it though so I'm not 100% sure.

BTW the the animated progress thingy is a neat idea, looks much cleaner than just having text underneath a banner :) One thing I'd suggest though is to use a slightly darker text for the progress, the white on that image is a bit hard to read.

Belakor said:
No problem :) I think that's the code for other forums, never really used it though so I'm not 100% sure.

BTW the the animated progress thingy is a neat idea, looks much cleaner than just having text underneath a banner :) One thing I'd suggest though is to use a slightly darker text for the progress, the white on that image is a bit hard to read.
Ok, I probably will do that next time I update. Thanks Belakor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind if I copy the "text on sig" idea? I don't feel like having a huge list after my sig and potentially having it removed for me:lol:

For forums (BBCode), you would do:
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'></div>

It sounds like you were trying to use HTML code, for which you would have done:
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back