How did Jun die? be creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be quite honest I think he's still out there but untill I have proof... heres what happened-

Jun & Halsey' s pelican crash lands very near castle base. By some miracle they both survive and head towards the base. Now, Jun's sniper was lost in the crazyness before the crash so he just has his knife. as they walk along he hears a sound like a rifle being loaded and turns around for a split second to listen. suddenly there is a loud crack and Jun drops dead with a large hole in his visor. from the time he heard the rifle being loaded to when he falls is only 5 seconds at most so Halsey is rather perplexed as to what has happened untill she sees tho hole. terrified she looks fo somewhere to hide. all of a sudden she spots someone standing on top of a pile of rubble(looks like not everyone evacked after all), assuming they are from the base she yells for help. the figure dissappeares and she continues to try and hide from whatever killed Jun. a short time later she hears rubble falling and looks back the way they came and sees a tall figure wallking nearer carrying a rather large and obviously heavy object. as it comes nearer it becomes appearent that it is a person in what would appear to be spartan armour walking with a AR slung over their back. Halsey, not quite comprehending what she sees just stands there. The person soon reaches her and curses loudly,"Frag it! I thought he was an elite. I couldnt tell without a proper scope on this thing from that far off! Well at least the director should be happy." Then as if noticing Halsey for the first time says" Oh, well this could be a bit problematic I thought the UNSC were evacking all their personel." Halsey, still in a state of shock replies" You look like a spartan but are definatly NOT one of my spartans. Who or what are you?" Laughing the figure replies " Well most people call me Georiga. As for what, I'm from Project Freela- wait, one of your spartans?! Your Dr. Hal-, uh-oh, I was never here and YOU definatly didnt see me." Georiga then turned and started running, as he did so, Halsey saw that he was wearing a jet pack and smelled fuel spilling out of it. Georiga lept up activating his jet pack flying maybe 100 ft before it exploded. Halsey just stood there shaking her head, " As soon as I get off this planet I'm retireing"

YES I KNOW there are HUGE flaws in this but I did this for FUN. Kudos if you get Georiga and the jet pack reference!!!

To be quite honest I think he's still out there but untill I have proof... heres what happened-

Jun & Halsey' s pelican crash lands very near castle base. By some miracle they both survive and head towards the base. Now, Jun's sniper was lost in the crazyness before the crash so he just has his knife. as they walk along he hears a sound like a rifle being loaded and turns around for a split second to listen. suddenly there is a loud crack and Jun drops dead with a large hole in his visor. from the time he heard the rifle being loaded to when he falls is only 5 seconds at most so Halsey is rather perplexed as to what has happened untill she sees tho hole. terrified she looks fo somewhere to hide. all of a sudden she spots someone standing on top of a pile of rubble(looks like not everyone evacked after all), assuming they are from the base she yells for help. the figure dissappeares and she continues to try and hide from whatever killed Jun. a short time later she hears rubble falling and looks back the way they came and sees a tall figure wallking nearer carrying a rather large and obviously heavy object. as it comes nearer it becomes appearent that it is a person in what would appear to be spartan armour walking with a AR slung over their back. Halsey, not quite comprehending what she sees just stands there. The person soon reaches her and curses loudly,"Frag it! I thought he was an elite. I couldnt tell without a proper scope on this thing from that far off! Well at least the director should be happy." Then as if noticing Halsey for the first time says" Oh, well this could be a bit problematic I thought the UNSC were evacking all their personel." Halsey, still in a state of shock replies" You look like a spartan but are definatly NOT one of my spartans. Who or what are you?" Laughing the figure replies " Well most people call me Georiga. As for what, I'm from Project Freela- wait, one of your spartans?! Your Dr. Hal-, uh-oh, I was never here and YOU definatly didnt see me." Georiga then turned and started running, as he did so, Halsey saw that he was wearing a jet pack and smelled fuel spilling out of it. Georiga lept up activating his jet pack flying maybe 100 ft before it exploded. Halsey just stood there shaking her head, " As soon as I get off this planet I'm retireing"

YES I KNOW there are HUGE flaws in this but I did this for FUN. Kudos if you get Georiga and the jet pack reference!!!

Red vs Blue!!!

Jun and Halsey are flying over the ship breaking yards where six is fighting for his life when a low flying banshee kamikazes into the falcon which is sent plummeting To where six is fighting the elites when he takes of his helm, a split second later he is crushed alongside with the elites and Halseys head gets smashed in on the falcon windscreen, jun survives but when he goes to hop out of the wreckage a BOB pops out of know where and begins to make his advance to jun.
Jun then goes to reach for his sniper rifle and aims at the bob and fires, the round deflects of the bobs helm and finds itself in Juns head, who says as a last word "so you don't like my cooking?" good riddance to the chatterbox and the psyhco scientist hence the reach legendary ending.

Lol

Croc co

at 9:45am on the morning of November 15th, 2552, at ONI's headquarters in New Alexandria, there will be a brief power outage, then everything will appear to return to normal. Jun will have used the outage, however, to sneak himself and 4 2L bottles of potassium cyanide and a container with .5L as Jun combines the two deadly ingredients and release a noxious gas that will poison everyone in the lobby. people will shriek in horror, children will cry for their lives, Dr. Halsey will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with the convenant in Bel-Air.” Jun whistled for a pelican and when it came near The writing on the side said fresh and it had dice in the cockpit If anything I could say that this pelican was rare But Jun thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” Jun pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And yelled to the pilot yo holmes smell ya later. Looked at his kingdom he was finally there To sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

then he died

I don't think so i think jun die by an accident or he suddenly disappear or i am agree with sonic sod. IF anyone know more then inform us.

simple: during the invasion of castle base in first strike, jun died eaither from a collapsing hallway or from holding off the covenant while the spartan IIs and halsey escaped into the tunnels.

On the halo wiki under Spartan 4's it said some Spartans from generations 1-3 were given a choice to be accepted in to the program? My theory caboose killed him like he did church...with a tank after he was drafted to blue

On the halo wiki under Spartan 4's it said some Spartans from generations 1-3 were given a choice to be accepted in to the program? My theory caboose killed him like he did church...with a tank after he was drafted to blue

Why caboose WHY!?

Since Halsey lives and Jun was charged with protecting her - its probably pretty safe to say that e made it off world. What happened to him after that - who knows - but he def didn't die on Reach.

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

well it could be like the end of halo 4, but then again reach was still livable even after the covenant left it, plus i got a good!!!! look at a forerunner both male and female, and the male type is just a pain to make, but female well let's not get into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back