How Do You Go To The Bathroom???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this is a typo and not a description of splash pattern.
Fine. To clarify and correct my spelling. To do my "duty" armour removal from the waist down is required.
1119f774a2405090de54f6cb1965fd31.gif

Watch how you glue the buckles. Last time, I used hot glue, the buckle on one side came free. The cosplay repair crew had to cable tie one side of my codpiece on. I'd recommend something with a lot more strength, if not a better attachment method then glue, foam and plastic

Did you sandwich glue it together? Gluing anything straight to foam is not going to last, but if you cut open the foam and can glue the item via more than one surface you should be good to go! Pun not intended.

Did you sandwich glue it together? Gluing anything straight to foam is not going to last, but if you cut open the foam and can glue the item via more than one surface you should be good to go! Pun not intended.

I did sandwich the buckle but it didn't work out for me. A more hardy glue would be best for next time, along with trying to glue two flexible materials to each other not one rigid to one flexible

For me, I don't have many pieces. What I have right now are just Andrew DFT's Halo Reach ODST armor build. I'll make sure to use the bathroom before I suit up. But if I absolutely have to, and if I'm with a friend (always go out with a friend) I'll take a few parts off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back