How Long Till I Can Post Properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiggy3000

I sighned up to this sight for help on my project and now I cant ask any questions.
How long and what do I have to do to be able to post on other forums and start topics?

you just posted/created a thread?

i dont get your question.

there is a QA team, they can help you out with any question. and word on the street is BlacRoseImortal is doing counseling sessions.

You can post in any thread/topic besides the Classifieds Section as a new member. New members however are restricted to posting new threads/topics in the Noob section for an uncertain amount of time.

You got lucky my friend. I thought registration was closing on the 1st? Surf, search and research will be the key things. I watch what alot of people do and listen to the lingo and read/watch tutorials and you will be a guru in no time. Every Member on here is willing to help one way or another.

Ithica

Yea take the time to read because 99.9% of every question has been answered in a thread somewhere.

Besides don't sweat it about posting in the other threads. Most of my posts are still in the Noob area even though I now have permission to post else where.

Just roll with it... Its all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back