How many people are gonna wear their armor

Are you going to wear your armor on the 25th?

• Of Course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvt103

I was wondering how many people are going to wear their armor on the 25th to pick up Halo 3. If so, where are you going to pick it up? If you are can you please post some pictures of the event?

Thanks

Fixed, when posting please use proper spelling and grammer.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to finish my suit before then. In the last 20 minutes, I resined part of my helm, and part of each bicep. And Ill go finish that after it drys. So I think I may be able to get finished at this pace. This parts really easy for me. So Im trying to get that done, cause the hard part for me is going to get the vacuum bagging system up and running to make some of the larger parts. The helm will probably be plastic of some sort.

But I digress.....

Yes, I will try to wear mine there. If its not finished I will at the very least, have the helmet done.

Oh, I am most definetely wearing mine. I completed the helmet in about 3 days of work, so the suit should be finished in a month easy.

i am going to the Gamestop, formerly EB Games, in Chantilly Crossing in Chantilly, Virginia.

Chris

I'm not going as the chief, but me and my friends are going to deck out in Halo 1 marine armor and go have some fun at Gamestop, maybe give Halo some free publicity.

i know ill probably only have the helmet done by the time sept 25th comes around and thats pretty much all i would be willin to wear to pick up h3... i still need to order it :please: i'm hopin theres a few left

I just had a thought how many other people are or maybe not come to the game release dress like a spartan? (STUNNING) :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :whoa2: :whoa2: :whoa2: :verymad: :slap: "Look Like Me Will You"

if all of my parts come in time, ill be wearing mine. itll be black and gold, and you guys should definitely watch Monday Night Football that night before going to get your game. the Saints play the Titans here in New Orleans, and ill be in the dome wearing my mjolnir armor (again, if i get everything done in time. thanks Sean Bradley and Adam). i have three seats in the lower level, right over one of the field level tunnels. ive been on TV a lot of times in the past, in my Optimus Prime costume.

here's hoping the cameramen are Halo fans and realize just how perfect the timing of that football game AND the release of Halo 3 is.

hey man im getting ready to start modelling soon and i want at least the helmet done before the 25th ....i was actually gonna put up the same poll ...haha nice

dvt103 said:
I was wondering how many people are going to wear their armor on the 25th to pick up Halo 3. If so, where are you going to pick it up? If you are can you please post some pictures of the event?

Thanks

Fixed, when posting please use proper spelling and grammer.

-Doom

Doom, I believe grammer is spelled grammar... :lindsey: ...

Macattack64 said:
So if I reserved mine... I wait in line to get it... Right?
ok its confirmed im not gona pick mine up until i finish my armor i just love it when the clerk comments on how big of a fan i am so yeah proboboaly not till next year. Maybe Christmas.

I was hired to wander outside of a store on the 25th, so I better be wearing my armor. Still working out the details though...

Twisting_Neather said:
I was hired to wander outside of a store on the 25th, so I better be wearing my armor. Still working out the details though...

Oh yeah, cool. Which store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back