How many people here ACTUALLY PLAY Halo?

Do you play Halo 2?

• Yes, on XBox Live, Frequently

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, on X Box Live, not very often..

• Yes, but I don't have an X Box Live membership..

• Yes, when I can borrow or rent it.

• No. I don't own a X Box or 360... but I want one!

• No, I used to play a whole lot, but not so much anymore.

• No, I prefer GRAW, G.O.W., ect.

• I play Halo on the PC only.

• Halo, ... What's Halo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expioting means to over-use to get the greatest possible adv over something. MLG has it's own rules, but on matchmaking at times it can be very cheap. But once or twice in a session can be alright. Also with lag it gets interupted plenty of times. But I do see where you are coming from. In theory, if u jst wait for the melee to finish and then Fire then it is only BRing. ;-)

Sorry guys, not to bring this back on topic, ... but isn't it interesting that only about HALF the people here even play Halo???

One of my buddies that I play H2 with regularly said to me yesterday 'Not to be insulting or anything, but how come so many of the guys from your armor site aren't that good at Halo?'

I stammerend a little and said, 'well, they're too busy making armor to play all the time"... :$ops:

So anyway F that! We gotta get on this and rule matchmaking as a Clan, AND make sweet armor!

Go to this thread to get involved:

http://mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1406

or here:

http://mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1412

well im not that good...i have been pretty busy and would like to get better, but i have to split my time up

Link- If u play with people in ur spare time, not matchmaking, then eventually will get better. Just try and get a reg game with a few friends. Also check out montages on youtube. These guys can be pretty good. You learn a lot from just watching others pwn

i play halo 1 on the pc. dont have an xbox, and didnt want one till about 12 hours ago.

add a "i play on pc" option!!!

~Caboose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back