How To Do Rondo (resin/bondo Mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we do! Read the stickies! Unneeded thread.

Lock Please!

Thank you.

Read all the stickies then use the Q&A Team for questions.

MexicanVendetta said:
hey does anyone have a tut on doing rondo or can someone tell me how to do it. Thanks!!
Yes. Read the stickies and don't start another thread until you read all of them. Twice! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 405th! You should have done alittle exploring and readign before starting a thread though.

As for your question, yes. Look under Creations Discussions>Pepakura and Cardboard Armor> "Muddy Secrets tutorial" by Sigma-LS. This thread is in the stickies, an easy find ;)

Search first, read, then ask your quetions to a member of the Q&A Team via PMs. Our services are quick and readily available 24/7 :]

Sorry if you where offended :(
I know that this is a silly thread but everyones allowed to make atleast one mistake, right? I mean, hes totally new.

Like they said, everything can be found on the stickies, if you cannot find them in the stickies, PM the Q&A team, if you still need help, you can post.

Welcome to the Forums!
-FSS

ps. Rondo is a 1-1 mixture of resin and bondo

Ya, everyone makes mistakes and even if you did read the stickies you might still be confused because the sticky calls it mud and he heard of rondo so maybe the sticky name should be changed to have rondo in it too. And seeing how he is new he probably doesnt know they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back