How To Make An Awesome Game Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox Umbra

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8x-hafkCH8[/media]

This is my Game Room and this video shows you how to make one like it.

Love the SS4 poster. The fridge definitely needs a beer or two though, for those times when you need a cold one to celebrate another digital victory!

FrostyTheSnowMan said:
woo, love it man, u did an awesome job. all it needs is some beanbags though =D for that extra comfy feel

Well it has one beanbag at the moment. lol

po3saucez said:
you forgot the last step:

Beer, Pong Table, and Girls?

come on man ;)

Well this is true. I'm turning 21 tomorrow so there will be Alcohol soon. :p

Ithica said:
Now you could hang some of Soaring Hammers Helm to give it that final touch.

Ithica

How much would you sell them for Ithica? You guys do awesome work at Soaring Hammers. I've looked at a lot of your guy's stuff. I'd be honored to hang up your guy's helmets.

ArmouredApostle said:
Love the SS4 poster. The fridge definitely needs a beer or two though, for those times when you need a cold one to celebrate another digital victory!

Yes Goku is awesome. lol And like I said early the Alcohol will come soon. But I'm more of a Liqueur person than a beer person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit me up in PM of what you would like. I don't wanna hijack the thread. Great room.

Ithica

Just figured I would add this, this is my game room/den. No I didnt copy off Nox it just turns out that him and I like a lot of the same things, we are practically brothers and his room kicks my rooms ass lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1P4jqzMJL0[/media]

Nox Umbra said:
Well this is true. I'm turning 21 tomorrow so there will be Alcohol soon. :p

Well heck there you go! Bad @ss gameroom lol. Now for the girls...

po3saucez said:
Well heck there you go! Bad @ss gameroom lol. Now for the girls...

Well I've got a girlfriend and Spartan1803 brings his girlfriend over. So we got that covered. Any other suggestions? lol And glad you like it.

SPARTAN1803 said:
Just figured I would add this, this is my game room/den. No I didnt copy off Nox it just turns out that him and I like a lot of the same things, we are practically brothers and his room kicks my rooms ass lol

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=d1P4jqzMJL0[/media]

Awesome room! Your name is now Mr. Copy Cat Who Loves Ramen Nuddles! lol Oh and your welcome for the camera.

SPARTAN1803 said:

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=d1P4jqzMJL0[/media]

Awesome room! Your name is now Mr. Copy Cat Who Loves Ramen Nuddles! lol Oh and your welcome for the camera.

Very nice! My gaming room doubles as a living room as the house isn't that big, but I'm currently redoing our spare room into an all-computer room. The consoles (all 4 of them) will have to stay in the living room, but I'm in the middle of putting a computer desk together for the spare room, big enough to accommodate both my laptops and both my PCs at once. Can't wait to have them all up and running and seeing our guests get an afro from stepping into the house, with the sweet sweet buzz of static electricity coming from upstairs. I should probably get a hold of a warning sign for the door, something along the lines of "Wear protective clothing and headgear" or "A preemptive shot of Rad-X essential." All I have to get now is a 5.1 surround system for my Ops, as the room will be named.

Nox Umbra said:
Well I've got a girlfriend and Spartan1803 brings his girlfriend over. So we got that covered. Any other suggestions? lol And glad you like it.

Mr. copy cat? I didnt copy off anything you did, plz explain. and Belakor i dont see any double posts on this thread.

SPARTAN1803 said:
... and Belakor i dont see any double posts on this thread.

I removed it ;) I only do that so many times though, just FYI for everyone...

Also, no drugs/alchohol discussion or mentioning of selling of armor outside of the classifieds. That's usually a topic lock in itself.

Back on topic: Looks great - I definitely agree with the beanbag chairs!

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
Also, no drugs/alchohol discussion or mentioning of selling of armor outside of the classifieds. That's usually a topic lock in itself.

Back on topic: Looks great - I definitely agree with the beanbag chairs!

Cheers,

Kensai

well I'm pretty sure that if that was that big of a problem with either of those topics then Ithica or belakor would have said something since they are moderators and they both seem to be good at the job they are given to do on this site. but thanks for the warning

SPARTAN1803 said:
well I'm pretty sure that if that was that big of a problem with either of those topics then Ithica or belakor would have said something since they are moderators and they both seem to be good at the job they are given to do on this site.

Actually I'm going to echo his statements, had I actually read the thread I would have said something myself but I was simply correcting the double post. So:

kensai111 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back