How To Work With A Ma5c Gun Pdf File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leader0101

ok so i downloaded this pdf file that contains the papercraft of a MA5C gun.

now the 3d model that he showed looked great and the pictures on adobe are great also but im confused. he made the model proportional to a 6'4 person but if you print it out on regular paper its not going to be that big im guessing but i could be wrong.

so how do you go around printing this out and making it life sized with paper??? i know it may sound stupid but i saw it, its kool, and i dont know where to go from here.

what im planning on doing is make it out of wood and maybe making it into a rubber band gun for fun. just an idea lol.

but most of all please tell me how you guys go around using this pepakera paper models and stuff. thanks a bunch. please dont get aggarvated with me lol

I've never worked with resizing PDF files so I can't help you there. There is a pepakura version of the AR available. I'd suggest using that unless you're on a Mac.

well i did get a pdo file to use on pepakera but when i got pepakera and tried to open the file, the file wasnt showing up in the folder but when i went to look for it it was there. kinda strange i know.

so if i got it the pdo file and go pepakera, how then would you make it work. im trying to build the gun with the paper but after making it i want to use it to measure for parts to make the wooden version.

ok ill make it simplier.

when you get the papercraft file of the thing you are about to create, how do you go around creating it? what are the steps specifically?

that's where the stickies come in. They are your best friend. Teach you everything you need to know. Almost.

tlither said:
that's where the stickies come in. They are your best friend. Teach you everything you need to know. Almost.

ok what are those and where do i find them?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are at the top of each sub forum. They have a little bell by them. Check the noob forum and look at the top of the page. They cover all the basics such as pep, fiberglassing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back