I am a novice at 405ing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMayne

Where are the classifieds i saw in another thread there was a classified section but i cant find one anywhere? was the guy who posted screwing around or am i really overlooking it somewhere?

Where are the classifieds i saw in another thread there was a classified section but i cant find one anywhere? was the guy who posted screwing around or am i really overlooking it somewhere?

The classified are only available to people who have been here for some time and and get to a higher level of status which i dont have yet either, but it all depends on how much yu help others with personal knowledge or your own builds to show off to the rest of the 405th.

Click forum, then scroll down till you see general talk. It's listed just below there. You might not be able to access since you aren't an infantryman. Not sure on that one. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.:)

The classifieds become available to you once you're a infantryman of the site. Get more involved in the community and eventually you'll get there.

Also, what is 405ing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back