I am Ironman!! Final pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the 405th!

I think that one 3D pic at the top of the page there was done by NZ-TK but I'm not sure on that. Also, this thread is kinda old news being 1 month old. Be careful about what you bring back from the grave.

Glenndon said:
Hi all, first post.
I've admired all your patience some time now with dealing in all the pepakura you guys do.
I've seen some stellar work here, and i hope i can contribute to this forum somehow too.

I'd like a copy of the 3d model above, where can I get one?

Thanks,
-Glenndon

That's NZ-TKs 3d model, but he has already stated he wants to keep his models for himself for now on, which is definately understandable. By the way...Welcome to the 405th!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude ! thats not bad but it doesnt have any of the details from iron mans helmet mine opens and is coated with resin but you have to watch out because when you resin it goes crooked and f***s everything up it happend to me like 3 times it was soo warped that the mask didnt shut

but good job ill be posting when i get a memory card for my camera!

People lost interest when Tim made it clear that his models weren't going to be distributed - if there's no personal gain for them here, people often leave because they can't get freeloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back