I Am Missing Small Pieces I Cut Them Out And Lost There. Is There A Way To Find Out What Those Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyles211

i am missing maybe 10 pieces from my chest. is there a way to highlight those ten in the 3d model in pepikura so i can tell which ones i need to print.

doyles211 said:
i am missing maybe 10 pieces from my chest. is there a way to highlight those ten in the 3d model in pepikura so i can tell which ones i need to print.

ya actually, control k, click the pieces on the 3D modle, then move them to the sheet you want to print

then i'm sure you know how to print one select sheet

but that's how i do it

Last edited by a moderator:
doyles211 said:
thank you so much that will save alot of time and headache

no problem, i my self have run into the very same issue many many times

and did i mention it's happened to me before?

good luck with the pepping! hope to see some pics soon

doyles211 said:
how can i figure out which 2d piece correspondes to which part of the 3d model?

it should have highlighted or have a red box around it, zoom out in the 2d window so you can see all the pieces

I found out ut messing around if you do control k it will show what pieces are what. thanks for the help. i would have finished my chest piece earlier just lost a couple pieces so couldnt finish it

doyles211 said:
I found out ut messing around if you do control k it will show what pieces are what. thanks for the help. i would have finished my chest piece earlier just lost a couple pieces so couldnt finish it

no problem glad i could help you out

Also, if you have pep viewer open next to your designer you can see which parts on the model are the 2d patterns, makes it a bit easier to tell which are which.

yeah so i am excited to be able to finish peping it and starting resined it. i finished hardening the helmet which was the HD version debating if i want to bondo it

doyles211 said:
yeah so i am excited to be able to finish peping it and starting resined it. i finished hardening the helmet which was the HD version debating if i want to bondo it

awesome, post pics ASAP

yeah my brother "bfowlcon233" found out about pep. i have been wanting to make a suit for years but i finally can so i am excited to finally see it come together.

doyles211 said:
yeah my brother "bfowlcon233" found out about pep. i have been wanting to make a suit for years but i finally can so i am excited to finally see it come together.

well good luck to ya man, see you round the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back