I Am Not Making Any More Machinmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I know you're angry, but try again! Persevere! I assume this project was dear to you, so don't give up!

Just make a back-up next time.

Angry? no I am not angry....I AM PISSED. I SPENT SO MUCH DAM TIME ON THAT THAT I HAVE NOTHING LEFT-and no reason all of it is gone everythiN! why the should i still make anything. please tell me

Because if you bothered to start filming and putting together a machinima, you should know YOU CAN DO THIS. We all mess up sometimes, or be unjustly screwed over, but you gotta give it another go. Maybe have a break, but do try again.

You have nothing left. You have nothing to lose by trying again.

thanks, you dont know how much simple words like that can make a guy feel after this bull$#!T happened. ill try again but the project will take alot longer now. thanks.

Settle down Tim, as your personal secretary I recommend taking the next day off to sit on your couch and drink copious amounts of beer while staring blankly at a TV. That always works for me! :D

Bud Light, Captain Morgan, and Grey Goose are the ONLY reasons why I've been able to make progress on my Sniper Rifle. With out them I would have called it quits in the early stages of pep.

Keep at it, hun ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Settle down Tim, as your personal secretary I recommend taking the next day off to sit on your couch and drink copious amounts of beer while staring blankly at a TV.

/tear That gave me a good chuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should never give up cuz you've lost your work, make better work. My first MC helmet was bad, then my pep computer died, so I fixed it and then got a better pep file and used what I learned.
I'm sure you can make some cool vids even starting over, best of luck.

Thanks Magnum!

yeah dude, calm down.

"When i get angry, i hit a small pillow. Why dont you do that?"
*Pulls out a gun, pumps a mag into it*
"Uh...Do you feel better?"
"Yeah, a bit :D "

-Analyze This

Yes, please watch the cursing. Kiddies around and such.

Anyway, keep at it man.

Btw, which program were you using?

Nothing really to go insane about. This means you're able to get a brand new start on it. If you truly wanted to get it done and make it look good, you'd start over from scratch and make it 10x better than what you had before. Usually, if my computer goes crazy and makes my models corrupt, I start over on them, and they look sooo much better!

Not to be rude, but the 405th is not a blog. :|

Quick edit: There is a blog section where you can put this though...

Nugget said:
Not to be rude, but the 405th is not a blog. :|

QFMT. I see way too much stuff here that really belongs back on xanga, myspace, or facebook.. or, heck, one of the several halo modding and machinima forums..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back