I Can Haz Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftndirekt

Jr Member
yeah i thought it was time to update you guys on my recon helmet i have been working on for about 3 weeks. there are still alot of spots i need to touch up and sand but i think this will be done soon. i am working on this helmet in seperate pieces so i can work on it alot easier and will attach them together later on.

IMG00352.jpg

IMG00358.jpg

IMG00356.jpg

IMG00355.jpg

IMG00353.jpg

IMG00354.jpg

IMG00357.jpg

any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated

Well it looks great, I assume this had started as a pep first?

At any rate, it's got a few bumps and such here and there, but it looks great, are you planning on doing some sort of attachment system for all the parts? Or will you just be permanently attaching it after you're done all of it? I think it'd be a interesting concept to have a helmet that could be taken apart like that.

daftndirekt said:
any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated
alright, well ide just like to point out your doing a great job!! but i think the 'U' shape under the visor is off centre. it could just be the camera thoe. :/

tip: to make sure its symetrical, take a pic streight on, bring it into photo shop, flip it horozontaly and place it beside the origanal pic. you should be anble to notice anything outa place. if your in the shop and dont want to bother getting to a pc use a mirror to double check things. :)

good work :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my recon just started the bondo stage b/c i havent worked on it in awhile but now i got a black and decker mouse sander it will make things alote easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back