i cant find pep weapons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Any particular one you're looking for? Otherwise what Magnum and Frost said. Be sure you know what you're getting into.

And just to reiterate Magnum's point, continuous use of poor language will get you banned, and I've seen a lot in your posts lately so you might want to try to tone it down a bit. You don't need explicitives to get your point across.
 

AoBfrost

Well-Known Member
Making robogen's AR was still a challenge to me, and me using pep for 1 and a half years now, it isnt possible for someone just starting out and never building anything.

The main body was easy as pie, but the grip, the ammo counter, those both took me hours of work because of their tiny little details.

Btw....language of kids has truly changed since I was 12. 5/6 years ago, saying the word "suck" was a word that would make an entire room gawk at you, now people freely say it and dont even know where it originated from.
 

23Magnum

Well-Known Member
Sigma-LS said:
Any particular one you're looking for? Otherwise what Magnum and Frost said. Be sure you know what you're getting into.

And just to reiterate Magnum's point, continuous use of poor language will get you banned, and I've seen a lot in your posts lately so you might want to try to tone it down a bit. You don't need explicitives to get your point across.
Did I miss something? :unsure:

Any way, Sigma is right. You better be careful, otherwise you might be on the recieveing end of the Ban-Hammer.
Just ask nicely and hopefully another nice person will tell you what you need to know, without insult.

-Magnum
 
Last edited by a moderator:

23Magnum

Well-Known Member
Sigma-LS said:
Oh, sorry Magnum. I just realized I was looking at NZ-TK's post about language.
It's cool. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting credit for something someone else said.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Razgriz

Well-Known Member
AoBfrost said:
Btw....language of kids has truly changed since I was 12. 5/6 years ago, saying the word "suck" was a word that would make an entire room gawk at you, now people freely say it and dont even know where it originated from.
Agreed. I got in SOOO much trouble when I said "Suck" on the school bus once! :lol: Boy have times changed... :(

But like what everyone else has said, pep weapons is not for beginners. I believe in your one topic, you know, the one where the topic title had the F-bomb in it :cautious: , you said that pep was too hard and that was why you were sticking with carboard. If you think pep is too hard, then you should try doing some simple pieces before you do a weapon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

AoBfrost

Well-Known Member
Dont bring your personal life's troubles into this forum.

If you make a thread aboutyour troubles, thats ok, but in a unrelated thread, dont bring up unrelated topics. ;)
 

Zaso117

Well-Known Member
I'd agree with sigma. Is there a certain weapon you are looking for? that would make it easier for you and I.

And I sympathize about your grandpa, but even if you have an honest reason for using bad language, you may not get a chance to voice it before mods take action.
 

RadioactiveMicrobe

Well-Known Member
AoBfrost said:
Making robogen's AR was still a challenge to me, and me using pep for 1 and a half years now, it isnt possible for someone just starting out and never building anything.

The main body was easy as pie, but the grip, the ammo counter, those both took me hours of work because of their tiny little details.

Btw....language of kids has truly changed since I was 12. 5/6 years ago, saying the word "suck" was a word that would make an entire room gawk at you, now people freely say it and dont even know where it originated from.
The grip was just time consuming, but the display, wow, you really had to be careful not to bend the pieces too much or they just rip apart. and I suppose the last piece was hard, because you can't hold it on due to the fact that it's a closed figure.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
alright thanks i just did the helment and then i tried 2 use hot glue.... as the streangth thingy dont try it..... its not that good anymore i did hot glue cause it was just regular printer paper



DSCN0235.jpg


DSCN0234.jpg


DSCN0236.jpg


DSCN0238.jpg


DSCN0237.jpg


i stayed up till 2 in the mornign doign some of it then i finished it at 2pm cause i slept till 12
 

The Mastah

Jr Member
From those pics, it looks like you're pretty good with pep, just you need to use cardstock or something (I use this REALLY HEAVY stuff, over 1mm thick), but looks like you're doing good, (unlike me who always plans stuff and then never does it lol :cautious: )
 

joshua61991

Jr Member
I would suggest using foam board instead of pep. I have seen lots of sweet weapons come out of foam boards on these forums. Particularly a Spartan Lazer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top