i feel godlike

Status
Not open for further replies.
redragon74 said:
holding my pep-spartan lazer :D
it took a sht load of elec. tape and a pretty decent amount of time and i know it looks crappy right now but im trying soooo hard on it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/red...74/100_4167.jpg

aaand progress update of what ive been doing with my time and why i dissapeard

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/red...74/100_4158.jpg

take your time man it'll get there but make sure you dont fiberglass it it'll melt it does that to foam. but good SPLASER! (ohh and nice bearded dragon i work at a petshop)

Last edited by a moderator:
paradox- i couldnt tell you whos it is i have like 5 copys of SPlazers and like hundreds of files for pep lol so apologies but thank you to who evers model it is, if you would like i can send you a copy of the Pep File, its a 1 to 1 scale version ready to print of the SPlazer

some of it gave me some trouble like the sides and lips/edges but for the most part its easy just REAL time consuming

krazy-no beardys in those tanks ^^ 2 leopard gekos and an Armadillo lizard :p i know about the fiberglassing im goin to resin the hell out of it then foam it then fiberglass it , i was hopeing to have it done by megacon *7th of march* but doubt it lol

fun workin in a petstore aint it :p

Master_Chief_13 said:
I have A leopard gecko..not two though
Me too.

It's usually in the background of my pictures.

You should use glue instead of tape. That way you can fiberglass them easier.

thats cool. If you realy want to realy be a god,

1.) take a large plastic bucket fill it with cement

2.)Cement two metal poles into the ground, about 4 feet apart,

3.)cut a bunjee cord 7 feet long.

4.) wrap it around the two poles making a sling shot.

5.)put the bucket of cement in the cords, pull back and bulls eye

sssancheznes said:
thats cool. If you realy want to realy be a god,

1.) take a large plastic bucket fill it with cement

2.)Cement two metal poles into the ground, about 4 feet apart,

3.)cut a bunjee cord 7 feet long.

4.) wrap it around the two poles making a sling shot.

5.)put the bucket of cement in the cords, pull back and bulls eye
Right.... xD

Your Laser looks pretty nice, needs some more detail.
Oh yeah, use Hotglue instead of tape. It's a lot stronger and you can fiberglass it...
Anyway, both weapons look great so far, keep it up ;)

sssancheznes- no thread hijack!! :mad: mac/rail/gauss cannon technology is real fun to mess with and is real dangerous if you dont no what your doing DOOO LOTTS OF RESEARCH FIRST!!!!!! high amounts and high currents of electricity can kill you and hurt!!!! trust me i had to deal with it in the mechanic field ive seen car and motorcycle batteries explode *there basically mini micro hydrogen bombs* search instructables and you can find how to make mini gauss guns and it can give you an idea how they work, if you want it to move left and right castors or bearings same with up and down just make a box :p bearings for your latteral and radial

Matthijs/Silverzippo93- i hear about the hot glue ALOT!!! lol im just too impatient with it heating up and...i usually break the glue gun *been through 3 already* i actually need to go buy 2 more before saturdays convention -,-

you can put more than 1 gecko in an enclosour *spelling?* but its morely advised 1 male per area and usually clutch mates i got lucky and got a male and female in mine ^^ im hopeing for some eggs soon down the road, i gotta clean out there tank and my armadillo lizards to -,-

and as for the lazer.... i havnt even had time to touch it with glassing...im just now finishing up my armour and tonight is THE LAST NIGHT i can work on it -,- i need to get it done lol, i usually after its fiberglassed ad detail through bondo over the outside

ill keep it posted

redragon74 said:
sssancheznes- no thread hijack!! :mad: mac/rail/gauss cannon technology is real fun to mess with and is real dangerous if you dont no what your doing DOOO LOTTS OF RESEARCH FIRST!!!!!! high amounts and high currents of electricity can kill you and hurt!!!! trust me i had to deal with it in the mechanic field ive seen car and motorcycle batteries explode *there basically mini micro hydrogen bombs* search instructables and you can find how to make mini gauss guns and it can give you an idea how they work, if you want it to move left and right castors or bearings same with up and down just make a box :p bearings for your latteral and radial

Matthijs/Silverzippo93- i hear about the hot glue ALOT!!! lol im just too impatient with it heating up and...i usually break the glue gun *been through 3 already* i actually need to go buy 2 more before saturdays convention -,-

you can put more than 1 gecko in an enclosour *spelling?* but its morely advised 1 male per area and usually clutch mates i got lucky and got a male and female in mine ^^ im hopeing for some eggs soon down the road, i gotta clean out there tank and my armadillo lizards to -,-
and as for the lazer.... i havnt even had time to touch it with glassing...im just now finishing up my armour and tonight is THE LAST NIGHT i can work on it -,- i need to get it done lol, i usually after its fiberglassed ad detail through bondo over the outside

ill keep it posted

I am making it for my Tech Ed class. we are suposed to make something that can break a board, then we have to break a Wooden tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back