I Finally Bought My First Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly the PM was not full of foul language bashing. I believe only one or two words were remotely directed at you personally.

I never was one for holding grudges, just pointing out annoyances.

Don't worry it's cool, I accept your apology :D .

Thanks for posting how much you enjoyed it though :p .

Anyway, that was way off topic.

Back on topic guys, no need to drift off :lol: .

On topic...

I'd actually say a stereo system is a nice investment. It's the favorite part about my vehicle. I can't imagine going back to the days where it had only the radio XD (sacrilege!). As a piece of advice, if you do get a nice set up, be sure to save the stock speakers that came with your vehicle. If you decide to sell your car or if it kicks the bucket (god forbid) you can replace the old ones and put the nice ones in into your next car. It's always nice to drive and get a sonic back massage.

I got my 1st car when I was 17, a Black 97 Honda Civic Ex. It lasted me through all of highschool, all of college, and is still going strong. I named her Cindy lol. She's got 115k on her. I hope this represents the half way point in her life span. She's still a really pretty car <3 Simple but nice. I hope your Honda treats you well!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Feb 28 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>On topic...

I'd actually say a stereo system is a nice investment. It's the favorite part about my vehicle. I can't imagine going back to the days where it had only the radio XD (sacrilege!). As a piece of advice, if you do get a nice set up, be sure to save the stock speakers that came with your vehicle. If you decide to sell your car or if it kicks the bucket (god forbid) you can replace the old ones and put the nice ones in into your next car. It's always nice to drive and get a sonic back massage.

I got my 1st car when I was 17, a Black 97 Honda Civic Ex. It lasted me through all of highschool, all of college, and is still going strong. I named her Cindy lol. She's got 115k on her. I hope this represents the half way point in her life span. She's still a really pretty car <3 Simple but nice. I hope your Honda treats you well!</div>

Thanks :D , the stereo receiver I plan on getting has a 7'' Touchscreen LCD and an iPod jack with iPod control built in.

I also plan on getting some nice subs ;) .

Yeah a stereo is one of the best things to get because no matter what vehicle you own you can always "Transplant" the stereo into the new ride :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back