I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks for taking the time for creating the unfolded pep files for the frigate I've been searching all over for them and it does'nt seem like anyone else could be bothered.

hows the work going on the Cruiser sounds like a epic build and i cant wait to see some pictures and i love that your making it so big, what kind of detail are you going to do it to ? have you got any build pic's ?

I would like to to build the frigate but with a twist I'm gonna try and incorporate some working features in to it using some servos and see what I can get to do, hell might even make it mobile some how and i have some ideas how to make a convincing MAC gun...... possibilities are endless :) but i need the password to get started, please could you send me the password as I cant wait to get started (i did try to pm you but inbox is full not supprised lol)

thanks for the awesomeness you rule

Jake

Hi, thanks for taking the time for creating the unfolded pep files for the frigate I've been searching all over for them and it does'nt seem like anyone else could be bothered.

hows the work going on the Cruiser sounds like a epic build and i cant wait to see some pictures and i love that your making it so big, what kind of detail are you going to do it to ? have you got any build pic's ?

I would like to to build the frigate but with a twist I'm gonna try and incorporate some working features in to it using some servos and see what I can get to do, hell might even make it mobile some how and i have some ideas how to make a convincing MAC gun...... possibilities are endless :) but i need the password to get started, please could you send me the password as I cant wait to get started (i did try to pm you but inbox is full not supprised lol)

Jake

Hello Jake,

Thanks for all the nice words :)

And Sorry about my inbox being full, I have been slammed with LOTS of requests for the passwords to the files, I sent you a PM with the password.

Enjoy and and good luck on on your new pep project.
It sounds like you have some cool ideas to spice this frigate up :)

Hi Destination HALO. Plz can you send me the password for ''UNSC FRIGATE''.

The thing is I have to go to sea for 6 month and I don’t want to drink with the cru since my liver is precious to me. Plus I love making models. And it will give me something to do onboard
So plz if you can send me the password.

Idid try to pm you but inbox is full not supprised.

Thank you and have a good day.

It says your inbox is full. Can I get the password please? My son and I want to make these to display. I'm disabled and we make models and props for short film and we both love Halo.

DESTINATION HALO IS BACK!!!..... :D hahahhahaha

ALRIGHT! ;)

Based upon my lack of 405th activity and Contrary to popular belief I Destination HALO am actually still alive..... WHOA!

I must give my sincere apologies for taking so long to reply to everybodys posts on my thread. (Facepalm) My life has been VERY VERY Stressful and busy lately due to my School stuffs (I'm sure i'm not the only one) and i have had little time to myself (bangs head on wall.....) BUT its summer break now (YAY!) And i will have plenty of time to devote to All the the unfolds that i had planned on releasing. So if all goes according to plan, there should be many upcoming files for you guys and girls to sink your teeth into.

Where are the files?!?! I need them!

Hello LCBeagle

Well, If you read my previous post, I said that i would be working on many new unfolds over the Summer :)

6/8/2011

DESTINATION HALO IS BACK!!!..... :D hahahhahaha

Based upon my lack of 405th activity and Contrary to popular belief I Destination HALO am actually still alive..... WHOA!

I must give my sincere apologies for taking so long to reply to everybodys posts on my thread. (Facepalm) My life has been VERY VERY Stressful and busy lately due to my School stuffs (I'm sure i'm not the only one) and i have had little time to myself (bangs head on wall.....) BUT its summer break now (YAY!) And i will have plenty of time to devote to All the the unfolds that i had planned on releasing. So if all goes according to plan, there should be many upcoming files for you guys and girls to sink your teeth into.

BUT you CAN Download the UNSC FRIGATE and COVENANT SERAPH here ;)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/aRiHgo_G/DestinationHALO.html

Shank you kindly! Oh, and do you know how to make files out of pictures? 'Cause I'd love to see someone make a scarab file.

hello everyone
well with permission from "destination halo"
let a new model
the UNSC savanaah
sa.jpg

from halo reach ¿remember?
I hope you like
enjoy it
http://www.4shared.com/file/ur_V0UyJ/UNSC_savanaah.html

NOTE: THIS MODEL I DID NOT DO
I ONLY COMPRESSED TO MORE COMFORT
ON THIS PAGE CAN FIND MORE ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S MODELS

http://darkride.h1.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone
well with permission from "destination halo"
let a new model
the UNSC savanaah
sa.jpg

from halo reach ¿remember?
I hope you like
enjoy it
http://www.4shared.com/file/ur_V0UyJ/UNSC_savanaah.html

WHOA!!!!! THIS. IS. FANTASTICLY AWESOMELY EPIC AWESOME-SAUCE.

Thanks for posting bro. :D

Oh and I have 2 ships on the way this week, The (Halo 3/Reach Longsword) and the (Halo 1/2/3 Covenant CCS battle cruiser)

I Also Planned on releasing the HD Pillar of autumn, But there are WAY TO MANY Issues with the 3D model itself, So i think i am going to have to Fire up my 3DS-MAX and edit it quite a bit :)

Are you going to do an odst drop pod? If so that would be the perfect palce to put odst armor collection. Also if you make a chryrosleep bed then that would be perfect for mastercheif armor :3

Are you going to do an odst drop pod? If so that would be the perfect palce to put odst armor collection. Also if you make a chryrosleep bed then that would be perfect for mastercheif armor :3
You know, I can picture someone building a 1:1 MC with undersuit on a manequin then building a Cryosleep pod around them for a booth at a con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back