I Got A Girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodluck man!

I guess I'm lucky that my girlfriend is into the same things I am (playing instruments, video games, movies, etc.)
My girlfriend even helped me make my pepakura pieces! :p

go job bud. i go threw gfs like there shoes(very easily :D )

my new one came to my house and saw all my armour on my comp desk shes like wtf are those. i told her i made armour outa paper she just rolled her eyes and called me a goof.

my bro calles me goof too. he is in university but all he does is play games. even more than i play halo(witch is alot)
and i started making armour he sayd samething or he call me a nerd lol

xXSTICKXx said:
go job bud. i go threw gfs like there shoes(very easily :D )

my new one came to my house and saw all my armour on my comp desk shes like wtf are those. i told her i made armour outa paper she just rolled her eyes and called me a goof.

my bro calles me goof too. he is in university but all he does is play games. even more than i play halo(witch is alot)
and i started making armour he sayd samething or he call me a nerd lol

Yeah, my brothers thought that I was waisting my time too... until they saw my helmet completely done. They couldn't believe I can make armor just out of cardstock! Now they want me to make them one.

But my girlfriend loved it! She knew what the finished product would be... she even helped me out with some of the pep work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
What I meant was, if she, down the road, wants to see other people, don't take it personally, you're young.

Oh yea I know that. But I'm her 'first love' or whatever. First guy she's been interested in. So I'm more worried about her going crazy than going for somebody else.
At least her parents really like me. That's always good.

And @ all the people who gave me advice, thanks, cause I need some.

Congrats man!
But remember, your almost as old as I am, but my health teacher taught us something that I think is true.
Have fun over your highschool carreer, and having a girlfriend is like going to baskin robins, you're stuck with vanilla, but you see chocolate waving at you, and rocky road is checking you out, but you know you are forced to order vanilla.
So basically, You're going to want to try other flavors of ice cream, so don't take the relationships too serious, because I've known some kids in my 6th grade class who killed themselves over a breakup, and that is quite possibly the dumbest reason so die.

Just have fun with it!
And wear a condom (JK!)

Ah, relationships. Oh so fun until they end :cautious: But, congratulations, and I hope you guys work out.

Now for some advice and maybe a few comments from me that you can completely disregard if you wish.

1st... Trust me, it would've been much better if you had waited till one of you (preferably you, both is even better) can drive. It saves you a hell of a lot of trouble in the long run.
2nd... This one's kinda a biggie, so yeah. My friend has this problem... if she can't spend time with you sometimes, don't get pissed at her because of it. People have lives outside of their significant others, I just think that you really shouldn't expect her to always be able to be with you.
3rd... Obviously enough, don't do anything that you know you'll regret later.

And now for the inevitable "Ooh, hey, my girlfriend..."

Anyways, I think I got really lucky with my girlfriend... We could probably get married now and it'd work better than half of the marriages in the States.

Best of luck to you two, eradicator

One of my exes hated my hobby. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and try to look at things from her perspective. I still say she was wrong. :cautious:

Whenever I started to talk about costumes/props/comics/video games, she would just stop listening and give me the "Oh...huh...cool..." responses to every answer. Guess I should have seen the ending coming in that one.

Side note: A buddy of mine lives close to a middle school, so if outside his place waiting for him to come home, sometimes I see kids walking home, and I'll see a few couples holding hands or stuff like that. Its so cute. You innocent kids and your young love.

Hmm, that made me seem old. >.>

Welcome congrats dude, Next step! think about the baseball bases!. dont mess up like i did >.<! Goodluck Bro.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SprayNoob @ Nov 20 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome congrats dude, Next step! think about the baseball bases!. dont mess up like i did >.<! Goodluck Bro.</div>

He's fourteen. Don't even think about those. Bad advice. Doing that at this point will probably mess things up. Take things slow, make sure you're both ready for anything you might try before you actually even consider it.

Crucible said:
...this is the Internet. You're SURE she's a girl?

MAKE SURE TO CHECK REGULARLY

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ITS THE TRUTH!!!

the REAL trick is, finding someone when youre in your mid twenties that will put up with your nerdiness. and a step above that, finding someone that actually wants to do it with you, even when there is 40-50 lbs of equipment involved! me and my lady are on the right, a friend and his ladyfriend on the left, and we know one other couple that also dressed up with us for the dragoncon glory. hot damn i heart this girl.

l_3391ea618104a959df208938ce9e25f3.jpg

Bloodl3tt3r said:
He's fourteen. Don't even think about those. Bad advice. Doing that at this point will probably mess things up. Take things slow, make sure you're both ready for anything you might try before you actually even consider it.

Haha yes. I don't plan on having sex for at least a couple years. And your advice about waiting until one can drive, trust me, I tried to get her to wait. And she sorta agreed. But we kinda broke our promise. Oh well...

And I did not meet her over the internet!! Gosh...I'm not that dumb lol. She goes to my school. And this might sound a bit weird, but when's the right time to go in for the big first kiss?

Crucible said:
...this is the Internet. You're SURE she's a girl?

MAKE SURE TO CHECK REGULARLY

ROFL!

@eradicator: congrats on getting a girl! Now you have a fulltime job of tending to her every need and want, and you get to hear allllllll of her thoughts and nit picks and everythign else that comes to her mind 24/7. II hope you have a job to get her "random" gifts (a girl will train you and put you on a gift giving schedule without you knowing it) and if she asks you to go with her to get a manicure, DO IT! (seriously, for some reason that makes the relationship stronger....at least in my experiences and views of others). HAVE FUN! ^^

ERADICATORofDTH said:
And this might sound a bit weird, but when's the right time to go in for the big first kiss?

There's never really a 'right' time. Everybody is different. I've had the first big kiss on the first date, as well as a couple down the road. You could always go the awkward nerd route and ask first. Maybe she'll find it endearing.

Either that, or grab her, twirl her around and lean her back and say "Hail to the King, baby."

Works every time. ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
ROFL!

@eradicator: congrats on getting a girl! Now you have a fulltime job of tending to her every need and want, and you get to hear allllllll of her thoughts and nit picks and everythign else that comes to her mind 24/7. II hope you have a job to get her "random" gifts (a girl will train you and put you on a gift giving schedule without you knowing it) and if she asks you to go with her to get a manicure, DO IT! (seriously, for some reason that makes the relationship stronger....at least in my experiences and views of others). HAVE FUN! ^^

Actually she is really shy, which is perfect cause I'm kind of a shy guy...

And I would probably be the one taking HER to get a pedicure. Those feel good...
I'm a health food nut, and she likes fast food. But I'm tryin to get her to try some new stuff. First up: Skim Milk.

ERADICATORofDTH said:
And this might sound a bit weird, but when's the right time to go in for the big first kiss?

Your 14 so i'll assume your a freshman, dont worry about it it'll just kinda happen ;)

Congrats! I have never had a girlfriend, I'm just too nerdy, lol. When you are an adult, and have hundreds of comics and tons of action figures in thier package, I think my chances are very slim.

Overlord_Ian said:
Congrats! I have never had a girlfriend, I'm just too nerdy, lol. When you are an adult, and have hundreds of comics and tons of action figures in thier package, I think my chances are very slim.

Never underestimate the power of a woman's ability to embrace what she doesn't understand. Its all about timing, charm, and tricking them into thinking you're not a nerd until its too late and they already like you.

A girlfriend you say?

Wait, are you serious? Like a real living breathing one???
Holy Crap!!

I thought this whole "girlfriend" thing was just a myth, made up by the people who go insane from loneliness..
I was just starting to believe the stories...

Hmm. That's interesting.

Thats cool bro that you have a girl.

My only advice is just to give her alot of affection.

I remember when I had my firast gf. It was during high school. I had to dump her. I can't stand the bloody smell of smoke all the time.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back