i got questions about my armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balmung

ok, so i was making a metal ODST helment and my little 7 year old brother destroyed it with a bat!!!! :( so now i have to make some new armor, i want to make it out of what ever yall make yalls out of, but theirs a problem i have no idea what yall use or where to get it??? can any one help me???

First off... get rid of the 3 yalls, they hurt my brain. And what most people use if pepakura and if you want help on that just go to the pepakura and cardboard section aand read all the stickies FULLY, and dont skim them over, actually read and understand them. Then you can get started on making some nice armor. - Ice

Also reduce the size of you sig. Its way to big. But yeah go to the pepakura sub-forum, and read all the stickies.

Read them like a shiite catholic (jim gaffigan) reads the bible, because it IS the bible!

Use pepakura, and work your way up the ladder.

and yeah, that sig is WAY too big. its a nice picture though :D

I made all ya'lls out of pep and fiberglass.. All ya'lls was very stinky and messy.. I finished Yall's under a month and about to redo it along side my all's wife version.. Thanks Ya'lls! :lol:

you can remove it, and find a shorter one.. yours is too tall.

Also, check out using paper/fiberglass/resin to make armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back