I got resin in my nose. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHouston

Long story short I was applying resin to my chest piece and some how my paint brush went up my nose lol.

No I have not noticed any brain damage yet. I squirted some dish soap in my nose and washed it all out lmao.

Oh shoot rofl.

I get it on my hands everyday, then I'm afriad to eat for several hours, so I'll use a spoon for potato chips xD

AoBfrost said:
Oh shoot rofl.

I get it on my hands everyday, then I'm afriad to eat for several hours, so I'll use a spoon for potato chips xD

a spoon for chips? ive gotten alot of stuff on my hands. oil, grease, super glue, resin all sorts of things, i just rinse my hands off then eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
you'll be fine, only if its a little bit, here's a tip: Wear a mask, any kind will do, but I prefer the ninja mask!
l_eb8e3011940b7546d41d63cfeefb745d.jpg

As you can plainly see, my entire head is protected from all fumes and resins, not to mention its stylish!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Okay, maybe we need to specify this too.

Kids, don't put resin inside your nose, it is bad for you.

Spartan857 said:
how did.......why did.........the paintbrush.......in nose? wow dude the fumes got to ya that much?

Seconded. xD

Sean Bradley said:

haha well said sean,

i still wanna no how the heck the paintbrush ended up in your nose

Well I took my mask off because I was done, I was on my way to throw away the paint brush and I slipped on a rock or something in the yard. My hand flew up in my face, and the brush went up my nose.

Also, I am now itchy from fiberglass. Sigh.

DavidHouston said:
Well I took my mask off because I was done, I was on my way to throw away the paint brush and I slipped on a rock or something in the yard. My hand flew up in my face, and the brush went up my nose.

Also, I am now itchy from fiberglass. Sigh.

Wow....just...wow

Be sure to take a COLD shower or else that stuff will get into your pours and make your itch for days

Ah, art mistakes. Teh lolz. I remember one time I was painting and drinking a coke. When I went to grab my coke, I accidentally grabbed the paint water. Complete and total yuck.

Sean Bradley said:

Does this make marbles any safer?

Lol I just remember this from when I was younger, a TV show called "home movies" was on and this kid made a song "dont put marbles up your nose"

DavidHouston said:
Long story short I was applying resin to my chest piece and some how my paint brush went up my nose lol.

No I have not noticed any brain damage yet. I squirted some dish soap in my nose and washed it all out lmao.

So I take it your the kinna spartan that trips and lands on his own energy sword.

LOL
j/k

I resined my fingers together, It hurt like hell when it dried.(heat when dries) I had to get them appart with nail warnish remover witch stinks like 100yr old rotting paint. (im not sure that paint smell when it gets old but eh) Do you know the hardener? that comes with resin or sometimes you have to buy well that stuff makes it even hotter when it dries out. So who cares when your gona be the MC man! I MEAN MAN ISNT IT WORTH IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back