I Heart Photoshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that pic is awesome rundown, puts me in a creative mood lol.

redone sig pic

MySig1copy.jpg

Photoshop CS4 is a jerk. I like cs2 the best (mostly because it still reminds me of photoshop 7, and I never got to mess with cs3)

I have photoshop CS4, CS3, CS2, 7, and 5.5. 5.5 was free when I got it I think. then I just got better and better and kept upgrading. but after everything I think I like cs3 the most. cs4 is good but I dont know why it isnt my favorite.

Ok the Na'vi thing was cool had to try my hand at it. me and the wife lol. Still needs alot of work on the face shapes and eyes but the colors and textures are right.

lol-avatar1.jpg

Cheers!

*cue shameless plug* Local forum resident UNSC_Leatherneck (Chris Bullitt) and I run a cosplay photography business - Bullittproof (official photography group for Soaring Hammer). We make cosplays look great with great photography/photoshop work. Really if you're spending all that money on the costume you might as well have some GREAT photos to show instead of skimming through flickr looking for yourself .. only to find one.. mid-blink.

http://bullittproof.deviantart.com/gallery/

Anyhow, I love doing photo touch ups and working with cosplays. Here's a few photomanips I did for Adam/BlueRealm for their fan film:

postcard-1.jpg

haloposter.jpg

flood.jpg

covenant.jpg

banshee.jpg

adamdead.jpg

Cheers,

Kensai

xXBattle RifleXx said:
Left_4_Political_by_kwame_the_ninja.jpg

lol heres one of my many photoshoped pics

Im going to assume McCain crashed all the planes at the airport. hahaha. I love politically incorrect pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syphon said:
Kensai, i must say....those are epic. I gotta go photoshop myself some new eyes

Thanks, sadly I didn't get to join Blue Realm Studios. Oh wells, they were still fun. I've pretty much completely abandoned photo manipulations for the most part now and focusing entirely on learning to draw people, proportions, lighting, etc for concept art. My goal is to do 1 a day but it's been more like 2 a week in reality :\. Hoping I'll start picking up pace with these speed painting exercises I'm doing.

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Not Working on anything on photoshop but, It's Adobe, right?

Here's a video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2av2C4OjO9Q[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back