I Hunt Zombies .... Rouge Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This IS the best damned rogue in the world. sheesh. But i've been looking at it for the last few hours, Jeffy...so I am biased. heh. We'll get that weathering done soon, I hope? If they let me drive tomorrow, I'll try to stop by after the evil Dr. sticks that camera in my throat. Highly unlikely however. Still a shame we couldn't get the rvb pic up.... "get him some food. He needs some fooood!"

Graverobber said:
i found this faceplate that could possibly work. sad that it doesnt come in gold.

That's not what you're thinking about. That is a sun visor. Think of it as a bill on a baseball cap. You can't see through it, it just blocks out the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
Becuase, in my opinion anyway, this is the best Rouge helmet in the world so far. keep it up :)

I was moved again... :) was this your doing....man i'm honored to have my work appreciated. I mean all of you have been doing this for years...I just want my stuff to be as half as good as yours. :D

Friendly said:
That's not what you're thinking about. That is a sun visor. Think of it as a bill on a baseball cap. You can't see through it, it just blocks out the sun.
oh i thought it was like the face shields! oh well. :p

l_be172cc6866c49930473a98f54a5bc3e.jpg

alright the weathering is now done....i'm just playing the waiting game for the visor it should be here by thursday. I think I should start on my chest piece... Or I guess I could do the padding...I just want to finsh this bad boy...i'm excited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back