l_023f331267d310daabbf7a2ff27d08df.jpg

before sanding
l_3b1d26ee111900704c2f1f28422205d1.jpg

front one side 95%done
l_b56c35eabb6d2687122b90628b0c1414.jpg

the side with detail added 95%done
l_10ab12a5f5df979aba406acb5d1860b4.jpg

closer shot with detail 95%done

so this is my first helm and of corse I wanted the hybusa helm but couldn't get a pep for it..so i settled for a rogue. I do have the hybusa chest piece.. I hope it looks okay...please be fair it is my first helm.

He used Pep and Bondo.

That's great! That's a really impressive work you did!

What you used to carve the details on the side?

woa I thought this would be the typical "my first project" half finished pep helm warped with some resin on it (no offense to those people with those topics, it's a learning experience).. That's really impressive, nice helm! how does it fit? I heard the rogue had some issues with fitting on a human head..

NZ-TK said:
Ah, good,. I've been looking forward to your thread. Nice job :)

Your the reason i'm trying to do this so fast i want to bring your pep file justice.....

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
woa I thought this would be the typical "my first project" half finished pep helm warped with some resin on it (no offense to those people with those topics, it's a learning experience).. That's really impressive, nice helm! how does it fit? I heard the rogue had some issues with fitting on a human head..

l_93acabda5774ff5f208859fd4ecf3a10.jpg

no it actually fits fine. I had to scale it three times but now it fits perfect. as for the details...they were done using a dremel with a grinding tip.

i really don't have to tell you how impressed i am, as i told you yesterday my thoughts on your progress. good job, regardless, brother. been drawing up the details on mine as well. hopefully have something worthwhile to show you when i come back over. kick arse!

i hunt zombies said:
You're the reason I'm trying to do this so fast, I want to bring your pep file justice.....

Yes, Justice is good.

i hunt zombies said:
l_93acabda5774ff5f208859fd4ecf3a10.jpg

no it actually fits fine. I had to scale it three times but now it fits perfect. as for the details...they were done using a dremel with a grinding tip.

looks very very good! can you talk without your chin sticking below your helm? thats a problem I had on my scout helm and was worried about for the rogue.. Either way it's fantastic, can't wait to see it all painted up

I've never really liked the Rogue helmet, but after seeing this I have a newfound appreciation for it.
The details are immaculately precise. very impressive.

That looks great. Perfect (from what I can see) in detail and size. Nice job. No constructive criticism from me, because you don't need it. I can't wait for you to finish it. What color scheme are you going with?

[attachment=5393:100_1971.JPG]
side painted undervisor around eyes
[attachment=5394:100_1969.JPG]
front view...it has begun....

where is the cheapest place to get visors.does anyone know..? i remember someone saying it would cost around $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back