I just got an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Sr Member
I know it's in the General Discussion forum, but it's not Halo weapons or props. You know how I'm all about firsts? Well, I was thinking about making some Gears of War weapons. It's gonna be waaaaaayy to detailed for me, so I'm gonna hand off the baton to someone better. Here's some reference pics to anyone that comes across this thread:

longshot.jpg

lancer.jpg

Well, it's off to Team Slayer for me.

Later,
Friendly

Sorry dude, NAS already beat ya to it as far as GoW weapons and armor go. They made some Lancers and armor and headed to the Epic Studios base a month or two ago...

Beat you to the idea that is.

I've been saving up to get one of their lancers and a set of COG armor. Their stuff is sweet but expensive. I might just have to wait for their next project. :lindsey:

There was a great pic in OBX where Cliffy B., one of the Epic Studios guys for those that don't know, was doing the bunny ears gesture behind one of the NAS guys dressed as Carmine. The caption at the bottom read "Only Cliffy B. gets to do that." It was great...And Sid Garand really does make a good Marcus.

Well, so far NAS has only done the snub pistol, lancer, locust revolver, and kind of the hammerburst. But even that should stop anyone from making their own.

took this a little while back.
DSC02366.jpg

although being able to make a cog sniperr and machine gun would be cool, i liek the cog armor to. the armor with the helmet it the coolest imo.

Spartan 110 said:
although being able to make a cog sniperr and machine gun would be cool, i liek the cog armor to. the armor with the helmet it the coolest imo.

you mean a Lancer? :lindsey:

I play Gears of War WAAAYYYY too much.
And why'd they make Carmine and not Marcus?
I guess maybe cause Carmine is the only one with a full body suit? :Steve:

Hey, you should still try to make a weapon, it'd be sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redsleighdown said:
took this a little while back.
DSC02366.jpg

Red now has two new costumes, Carmine and Cliffy B. lol

I still get a kick out of your lancer pic.

Sarge Christi said:
I guess maybe cause Carmine is the only one with a full body suit?

Nah, we got carmine/baird/kim (same suit), marcus, and dom. Carmine is the only one that will be sold/duplicated though.

Sarge Christi said:
you mean a Lancer? :lindsey:

I play Gears of War WAAAYYYY too much.
I guess maybe cause Carmine is the only one with a full body suit? :Steve:

Because Marcus is too fat-- I mean muscular!

could someone post a link to their site? i love halo and all, but it would still be sweet to have some replica GoW stuff :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back