I just got me an R/C AirPlane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got me a starter r/c air plane it really kool but i can not fly it yet i got a arf(almost ready to fly) One so i got to but the remote and and the servos for it and away i go ny one eless in to this hobby??? shear you thought

My dads into that. He build them and flies them with a weird type of gas. Well i guess its not weird but w/e. Its pretty kool. Its nice to see it in building the process...the frame and all.

marioknight92 said:
I just got me a starter r/c air plane it really kool but i can not fly it yet i got a arf(almost ready to fly) One so i got to but the remote and and the servos for it and away i go ny one eless in to this hobby??? shear you thought

What model is it? Anyways, if you can't fly it yet, save yourself some pain and join an RC club. They can help you with that.
My friend has a bunch of R/C planes. The one time he let me fly on, it was a cheap one by the way, it ended up on the roof of the local highschool. It WASN'T my fault though, or at least that's what I tell myself. Hehehe :lol:

I do model myself. Mainly Warships but I'm looking at some speed boat models. I'm also looking at some high speed cars (Fuel, not electric).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back