I made an AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

hey guys i made an ar last night. I thought it was easy. I made it out of cardboard and tape. Im looking forward to making it colored wit spray paint. Ill try to get a pick up. But dont laugh because im new to all this

apply a coat of resin to cover up the tape and such, this will also give it some strength, oh and, try to get some pics up, we'd all like to see it :)

PillowFire said:
apply a coat of resin to cover up the tape and such, this will also give it some strength, oh and, try to get some pics up, we'd all like to see it :)
and dont forget paint :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
When you post, up top there is a pic of a landscepe. It is a button. It is near the smiley face. Just use that. I also don't recommend you use resin on the outside because it will crack off the tape. resin is made to be applied to a porous surface. If you can open some holes in the AR, try pouring some into the inside and getting the cardboard covered.

Can i put clay or paper mache over it let it harden then paint ? Let me kno plzzzz. Or caly or paper mache to make it smooth then put resin on it to make it hard then paint ? What would work best ?

I got a pic up. Nothing great but you could pass it as an ar. First piece of anything made so dont post rude comments. still needs paint? Any suggestions???? :rolleyes

mmmm paint on tin foil? i dont know about this. for a first weapon stick to pistols like me. heres a pic.

GEDC0054.jpg

I noticed one thing, the area between the grip and the hand part place thingy is too long. You could also try resining the tin foil then painting? Other than that, good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back