i made my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you can do with paint...

IF YOU GOTS ZE SKILLZORZ!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I made my sig, I really really liked the way it turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do u mean "last one " and thats the first sig ive ever made so i was asking an honest opinion of how ppl think about it

Personally i never went to school at all for any type of computer graphics but ir eally got deep into it. My sigs right now are a few of my old ones. But for about a year or so maybe more i was really deep in graphics making some decent stuff here and there. Ive tried gimp and compared to photoshop I dont like it. Ive tried 2 or 3 version of photoshop as well and personally i think 7 is the best one, easy to use, lots of hotkeys for quick work. But as was said previously each of my sigs took atleast and hour or two. Just stasrt out following tuts, they dont neccessaryily have to be sig tuts just find cool FXs and learn different techiniques that you can latter apply in a sig. start here Pixle2life.com. Its a great site for fast tutorials on most computer graphics and even some HTML.

Evil Femle said:
1st off If your post is the last one you can't post again. It's very bad. Try using the edit button. goshh.....
2ndly you need to spend more time on your sig before you ask people about it. I spent alot of time making my sig and avatar match.

who are you talking to nightpicnic or me?

nightpicnic said:
what do u mean "last one " and thats the first sig ive ever made so i was asking an honest opinion of how ppl think about it

Well for example I mean double posting... if you don't get that then look at post #16 and post #17 in this thread. They are both from the same user. You are not suppose to post in the same thread twice in a row. If you have something to add and no one has made a new post your suppose to edit your last post. To post an new post after your last post is wrong... very, very wrong...

And I like your sig better than ecose's. He just added text. His was a nice first attempt though. So was yours. If you get photoshop I'm sure it'll be better.

ecose said:
who are you talking to nightpicnic or me?

My first point was to both of you. 2nd was for you. Sorry but to me it seemed like an attempt to just get more posts.

Ironcobra3000 said:
This is what you can do with paint...

IF YOU GOTS ZE SKILLZORZ!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I made my sig, I really really liked the way it turned out.

i wish i had those skills

edit-

Evil Femle said:
Well for example I mean double posting... if you don't get that then look at post #16 and post #17 in this thread. They are both from the same user. You are not suppose to post in the same thread twice in a row. If you have something to add and no one has made a new post your suppose to edit your last post. To post an new post after your last post is wrong... very, very wrong...

And I like your sig better than ecose's. He just added text. His was a nice first attempt though. So was yours. If you get photoshop I'm sure it'll be better.
My first point was to both of you. 2nd was for you. Sorry but to me it seemed like an attemp to just get more posts.
awe unhappy face :( :( :( :(

edit#2

fine ill do something else to it

OMG... :cautious: USE THE EDIT BUTTON. Do NOT post twice in a row!! How do you not understand????

Oh you fixed it.... Good job! LOL I hope that was your very last double post.

Evil Femle said:
OMG... :cautious: USE THE EDIT BUTTON. Do NOT post twice in a row!! How do you not understand????
Oh you fixed it.... Good job! LOL I hope that was your very last double post.

yeah i fixed it

-Replying to darthturkey-

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm going on about 4 years of just playing around with Photo Shop v7. It's pretty easy to use and I've come out with some decent sigs. The sig im using right now was made last week after about a year of not using photoshop. Took me about 2 hours.

My old ones were pretty simple..picture..border..easy layer effect..some words..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back