I Made This Iron Man Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TACN

[attachment=11763:iron man.JPG]i made this iron man helmet and i was goin to where it at dragon con i wa just wonder what everyone thought about it

I made that exact one, but I glued the nose togeather, between the two face pieces. Maybe I did wrong? hmm..
IronManMask004.jpg

Looks good though, might want to add bondo to smooth it out a bit.

Dizzerak said:
I made that exact one, but I glued the nose togeather, between the two face pieces. Maybe I did wrong? hmm..
IronManMask004.jpg

Looks good though, might want to add bondo to smooth it out a bit.

Nice! Looks like a good fit.

Did you resin and fiberglass?

Last edited by a moderator:
T.A.C.N. said:
[attachment=11763:iron man.JPG]i made this iron man helmet and i was goin to where it at dragon con i wa just wonder what everyone thought about it

Is that just painted paper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the nose is supposed to be glued, but it looks good for your first build (maybe a bit big).

no the helmet was perfect but now its jacked up i made some more helmets i made master chief helmet and a Halo 2 ODST ill post a picture today, and srry i havent replyed i havent been on 405th in a while

Looks good man but for your next helmet I think you should bondo it. I didn't bondo my first helmet either because it took me a while to finish it and I just wanted to be done but now I wish I had waited and applied bondo. I mean your iron man helmet looks cool but bondo makes your armor pieces look real and therefore cool. Sorry I don't mean to sound negative but I just wanted to give some advice. Either way good job on the pep work man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back