I Ned Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

okay this has probably been askes a billion times but how do you sale the boots like all i need to know is how and what to mesure for them

Note: i don't know wether to use a high def model or not cause the rest of my armor is Low-Def

Im guessing you meant scale, and your talking about pepakura. Anyways, heres the link for the tutorial on scaling:

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_Tutorial

I don't know how to scale your feet for the boots, but I would guess that just measuring your shoe size, then add about 2 sizes over that, because you would obviously want your armor to fit over or on top of your shoes, and just type in whatever number that is into the designer. idk

when i made mine i measured the bottom of the shoe i was going to build over and added 10 mm, so i guess i measured the depth of my shoe :)

yeah, i think i used the same method as the above on my boots as well.. i'm a size 9 boot, so i converted that measurement into millimeters and added prolly the same amount as the above comment, and they fit around my boots very snugly :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back