I need a guide! please! please! please! please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to build a helmet from anything. Need help please.
Or if you are selling one please viset my topic in classifieds.
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this helmwet to finish my costume for next haleween or something along the way.

Thanks. And the seasons greetings.
Regards spartanmartin. aka Ben.

search instructables.com for boba fett helmet. It gives you all the templates and how to make one etc. It sounds like you have some time to make one since you want it for next halloween.

i tried too but its way harder than pep, maybee try to take a pice of card board roll it and use a dome for the top

Hi welcome to the 405th. Makers of Master Chief armor. WE ARE NOT THE 501ST. If its star wars armor you search for, nest down their.

........... I am not 18 so ha!
and you have to have armor to join.
So...... dont speak unless you have the facts written down or something.
And i know this isnt the 501st.... its the 405th..... and im here so HA! again.

I got PDFs on the Fett armor from the dented helm site, looks simple compared to Halo helms. Maybe we can come to some sort of deal?

Have a look on the dented helmet forum, you should be able to pick up a pretty good one there, if accuracy isnt of utmost importance I'm sure you could get a cheap nasty rubies one. Good luck :)

EDIT
I got PDFs on the Fett armor from the dented helm site,
:oops: I probably should have read all the posts first :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll send you a PM on a contact.

"We" may not be 501st here but several of us are. Just so happens I have an ESB Fett.

Werd Nal said:
Hi welcome to the 405th. Makers of Master Chief armor. WE ARE NOT THE 501ST. If its star wars armor you search for, nest down their.

Dont be an ass dude. did u get all over adam when he said he got a storm trooper kit? sure as hell you didnt, dont think you can get away with your put-down-self-empowering BS much longer.

You dont need to be 18 to join a 501st forum btw, only the central 501st.com forum is locked for members only, there is a forum out there for most of the imperial costumes from every star wars film, join one you'll find the people are really friendly

martin you've been on the site for this ong and you haven't checked to see if there are any tutoriols in the creation discution board?

Jarhead said:
I got PDFs on the Fett armor from the dented helm site, looks simple compared to Halo helms. Maybe we can come to some sort of deal?
Ok what kind of deal do you mean?

spartanmartin said:
Need to build a helmet from anything. Need help please.
Or if you are selling one please viset my topic in classifieds.
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this helmwet to finish my costume for next haleween or something along the way.

Thanks. And the seasons greetings.
Regards spartanmartin. aka Ben.

You need to do a liiiitle more research. Have you even touched Google yet? *shakes head*

The Dented Helmet is thirded, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back