I Need Help For Bithday Present ! Need Someone Who Unfold That For Me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytoomany

Jr Member
hey guy i wanna make a bithday present for my sister ... i wanna make a male and a femalte torst with pepakura... it should be in low def ...

it have to be done by wednesday !

here is the link to the torsos

torsos

... the are ready for pepakura but i dont know how to unfold it correctly .. i tryed it but i fail !

Thank you very very much !

I'll do it! :D I can unfold pretty good. I should be able to get it to you later tonight. I'll try to fit it in to my busy schedule. :p

Also, about how tall do you need these? As long as you tell me what sinze you want it, I can make that the scale for the unfold so all you need to do is print. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ^^ are you able to do it by a4 size ? My printer dont acept other formats ^^

and ehmm ^^ can you scale it right ?^^ my sister are designing cloth since a few month .. i think she would be happy about a torso where she can try out her cloth ...

waytoomany said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ^^ are you able to do it by a4 size ? My printer dont acept other formats ^^

and ehmm ^^ can you scale it right ?^^ my sister are designing cloth since a few month .. i think she would be happy about a torso where she can try out her cloth ...

I need to know what scale you need it. You need to tell me that. :p

And yeah, I can set it up for A4. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm i need standart scale xD for a normal human body xD ^^ dont know 70 cm ?^^ for a torso ^^ what do you think ^^ xD

waytoomany said:
hmm i need standart scale xD for a normal human body xD ^^ dont know 70 cm ?^^ for a torso ^^ what do you think ^^ xD

Well, I am 5'4" which is roughly 163 cm and my torso area is about 71 cm, so yeah, I guess I will go with what I got since you suggested 70 cm. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back