I Need Help For Predator Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Pred Helmets in my index of files under Nintendudes Pepakura Collection, there are a few others that have been done by various people on the forums as well.

Personally, I've only seen two pred peps around. The first, is rip from the old AVP 2 game. The other is this, which has a very annoying detail.

24117652pj8.png

This detail is the space above the eyes, between the eyes, and the brow-thing decoration. It gives a very feminine sense. English is not my strong point so I can't exactly say "this here piece". Nintendude, could you model something without this space? Something more like this, although it could be the viewing angle.

AliensVsPredatorReturns.jpg

Hey sorry to re-open this. I just came back from an extended leave. The pred bio above is my model. If you'd like I could tweak it for you? I still have the original file here and would be more than happy to have a look if you let me know more specifically what you want different. I'm sending a PM also.

Well i made one, just go to the link in my signature. But it isn't exactly free :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back