i need help making a cardbord armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ojrtega said:
thanks for ur help..........(sarcasm)
Try using the threads/stickies at the very top...

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
:oops: Dude, What do think this forum is about? Search around i'm sure you'll find something...
Don't give him hell... We should be helpful... We don't want his first day to cause a ruckus and future debates...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
Try using the threads/stickies at the very top...
Don't give him hell... We should be helpful... We don't want his first day to cause a ruckus and future debates...
thank u very much

This is going pretty badly. Ojrtega, read the tutorials at the top, with names like
"Pinned: Tutorial for using PePaKuRa for making MJOLNIR armour"
Also, try to at least glance at forum rules when you join one, especially if ur new to foruming and dont know the universally accepted ropes. There should be an edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your post box. hit that and then "Quick Edit" to change ur posts - double posting is a bee in the bonnet of many a forum admin. Also, before posting, do a quick search for some relevant keywords, just to ensure the forum hasnt answered one for every new member, and reacted badly to all of them.
Also, cut him some slack, other guys...

EDIT: It's also convention in some places to put your edits in an edit postscript, like this one...

WookieLord said:
This is going pretty badly. Ojrtega, read the tutorials at the top, with names like
"Pinned: Tutorial for using PePaKuRa for making MJOLNIR armour"
Also, try to at least glance at forum rules when you join one, especially if ur new to foruming and dont know the universally accepted ropes. There should be an edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your post box. hit that and then "Quick Edit" to change ur posts - double posting is a bee in the bonnet of many a forum admin. Also, before posting, do a quick search for some relevant keywords, just to ensure the forum hasnt answered one for every new member, and reacted badly to all of them.
Also, cut him some slack, other guys...

EDIT: It's also convention in some places to put your edits in an edit postscript, like this one...
k gotcha thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back