I Need Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music always works best for me. Though a good movie that you know well enough to not have to look at every 2 seconds, works great in the background.

Patience is not something gained easily overnight, especially not with something this involved. Though, if you work at it and have the commitment, you'll produce something amazing.

Good luck!

yeh i agree with both of these guys you could use an ipod or a mp3 to listen to music or have a movie in the background you know something to keep your brain active and not so "wow this takes forever" me i listen to music and sort of sing then when i walk somewhere to grab something like resin i do a jig on the way back lol just for fun

I've found that getting a friend involved also helps. If all else fails though, just keep envisioning the end product, and use that as your motivation.

I watch TV normally while building. If I'm waiting for something to dry or whatnot, I'll fire up Halo 3 or ODST and game for a bit.

yeh i mainlt listen to the radio just for something in the background so it's not completly silent

I'm at my best when one of my friends is playing video games in the background and I can look up and yell advice across the room. I don't know why this works better than everything else for me. Do a barrel roll!

To be perfectly honest, sometimes you just need a good ole fashioned break. Doesn't have to be a long one, although it could be. It's also good to rest your hands after a while. Coming from experience, experience for 5+hrs straight, your wrists will never forgive you haha :)

Think of armor building as zen meditation. You just focus and forget about the world for a while. I find its more enjoyable to work in front of a movie or radio, but I work a lot faster with no distractions. I think you just kind of need to figure out what works for you.

when i work , i usually leave a tv series (battlestar galactica) or a good movie running . Helps me move a lot faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back