I need some Body actors for my movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhood32

i'm currently looking for more body actors for my halo movie

you need to have a mic a gold member ship and have the odst gear if you do not have the odst gear please still message me i could use you for something other than an odst

message me on XBL not on here Nuke459

-Admans if this in the wrong place please move it
also sorry that i made a second one of these i can't seem to find the other one in my forum list

to be current the movie is over XBL but later on i want to make a Live action one

and i'm taking almost Any and all who want to join

to answer your question Yes i am

Man, it sucks my XBoxLive ran out, I would have continued to help. A little bit after that first bit we did, actually, is when I disconnected too....

to be honest man i only tell that to the people in it - even then i'm scarce with the info -do to the fact that people have taken my ideas but here's what i can give you

the year is 2515 and a remote world - yet to think of a name - is attacked by the covie and all there is to defend is a squad of odst and marines who are fending off the invasion while the world is being evaced

thats as much as i can tell you

the year is 2515 and a remote world - yet to think of a name - is attacked by the covie and all there is to defend is a squad of odst and marines who are fending off the invasion while the world is being evaced

---------------------------------

I still need more people i only have 4 out of the 16 i need to film i want to start filming this Friday

please reply

I would love to help. What do i need to do? I dont think i have the odst armor for reach if thats what you are refering to.

Ignoring the Original Post

Ignoring the Original

I am now Rebooting the Movie in Halo 4

if you wish to Join feel free to message me on here

Skype; Lordhood32
XBL;Nuke459

I am Taking on anyone that will willing to body act with me and i want Zero trolls if you Troll you'll be removed and put on my black list....and yes i have one and its 4 pages long now

I don't want to be wasting any more time because time is money and my money is running out for this movie either we get the first Episode recorded or the entire thing is scraped and trust me i don't want to give up on this as this has been my life blood and my dream of doing this so i don't want to give up

i will be hard on you i won't lie but what i do is because i've learned being nice most of the time when recording a movie DOES not work so do not take any offense to it i want to try to record this week or next weekend Please be there and don't make it a living hell by killing everyone or going " he killed me i want revenge " cause that just falls into me getting pissed off and the entire thing falling into an all out fire fight.

Your reward for doing this with me will be, Your name in the credits, Possibility Of being in the next episode, and maybe when i get paid from my job and i have spare cash to spend Microsoft points,

But as i said the money for this is coming from my pocket. not yours so please don't goof off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back